Is this a grimy move or am i justified

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
First of all:dame::gurl:

Cliffs:
-Me and a guy are in the same city. At different schools. Known him since HS. We wanted to room together for our senior years
-We decided on a 2 bed/2 bath a little late. I told him months ago i needed room secured by May 1st (for my job, im going out of state for training for 8 weeks in the summer and wanted to get the apartment situation taken care of)
-I said Sunday of this week i wanted to put down the deposit to secure the room by the end of this week IE today. Aint not progress been made:mindblown:
-First he didnt have the money. When he did he was dragging his feet through the application process..After i told him my deadline. To be fair he's not really familiar with the renting process, even though i answer his questions when he asks.
-I found a good deal on a 1 bed/1 one. Spacious. But 4 other people are looking at it:huhldup:time is ticking and i need to make a move ASAP

He doesnt work. I do. His dad is paying for his half of the bills but they're dragging their feet and i have deadlines. My boy can go back home in the summer if need be but i have to stay up here to work:francis:I told him yesterday if he doesnt get it together ill sign for the 1 bedroom and leave like Shaq did in '96, but he either thinks im bluffing or doesnt care.:skip:

Im signing for the one bedroom at 10. Am i wrong or did i do everything within my power to live with my boy of 7 years for our senior year of college:mjcry:

humble forever

All Star
Daps
I had a very similar situation to this a few months ago. ended up having to drop the person and am now paying sort of out the ass in rent. It's frustrating because down here a 2 bedroom is so much larger for only like 200 more a month. I pay $1080 right now for a 1br but a 2 story 2 bedroom is only ~1400. frustrating.

all these places down here were trying to hit me with these crazy fees. valet trash $15 a month. $50 a month to have a view of trees as opposed to a parking lot. $10 more a month to live on the second floor. I don't remember how much pet rent was at the time but it was considerable, every month.

the sw fl rental market is fukked.

sorry it didn't work out. my situation was reversed.. it was a woman dragging her feet. Before i signed i gave her like a 2 day bottom line but i'm good at sounding serious so she got it. Good luck

paying bills sucks

Cake

Banned
Daps
Nope. All I got to say is
:dame:

Want to room with another man brehs.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk him.......he dont even work.
he dont move like pops say move
and his hoe ass is moving back home
and leaving you fukked up anyway.
and dont let that nikka hug yo couch either.
fukk him.
wat6rr.jpg

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Man you don't want a foot-draggin ass roommate. That's the type of dude who is gonna leech off you every day of that lease. Cat will be eating your food and shyt out the fridge and eating it right in front of you like :jawalrus:.