Is this man wrong for wanting to break up?

Is he wrong?

• Yes

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Krang :picard:

krang_of_tmnt_by_nick_pitarra_by_ashcanallstars-d4oupl9.jpg
:deadrose:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He's offering to pay to fix it.
A women just coming off of pregnancy and childbirth ain't obligated to go through a serious-ass surgery just because YOU offer to pay for it. :what:

It's been just twelve weeks, maybe she'll come around after she's had more time. But you don't abandon your seed no matter what she decides on her damn stomach. If you loved her enough to produce that child and wanted to wife her, then do it. What, does he think the next girl gonna have a magic baby pop out of her ear? :why:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
He's offering to pay to fix it.
She doesn't want to have potentially life threatening surgery for a cosmetic issue. He wants her to go under anesthesia, have her abdominal muscles sewn together and skin cut off. What if doesn't like the result or is turned off by the scar. Someone with this much damage from a single pregnancy probably will scar and keloid significantly at an incision site. What then?

So now it's the baby fault along with the father's? :smh:
No its s natural process and what happen to her body from the pregnancy they mutually agreed on.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
IF THIS POST IS EVEN REAL WHICH I DOUBT IT IS.

Look she just gave birth.

I don't know how taxing it is but he needs to take a 2 mile step back.

He isn't having sex for a while anyway and let her make that choice.

#GMB be dammed right now but if a female JUST had your seed give her a break and let her regroup.

also I do not know how much cash he has on deck for cosmetic surgery but that is going to be easily a 15-20k job on that stomach....

So I think this is fake as fukk and just made for likes....because if he had the cash like that he wouldn't even be putting this shyt online....she would already know the program.