Is this really an issue for the black household?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

I see the potential issue but in reality they just having fun. It’s what we do.

Now me personally naw my young boy doing none of this 😂 but they just dancing and having girl fun :yeshrug:

Hell I started doing the Harlem shake like Tyrone biggums 💀💀💀

FYI a white girl I follow reposted this and it kinda had me like shorty you just don’t understand

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This doesn’t mean they will grow up to be whores.

Black kids dance like this all over the world. It’s a part of the culture. The music and the dances the majority of black people partake in trickle down. :manny:

Stop supporting this type of music or speak out against it like Asians and Jews or stfu 🤫

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I put the majority of the blame on these hoes. :manny:

POS bytches thinkin that shyt is cute, when you got pedos, unruly boys, etc runnin around. Just settin your daughter up to be a sc00nt, who gets taken of advantage of by wolves down the line. Whether that be thru abuse, rape, impregnated young, ETC. Then we champion hoe-culture. Black folks are aren't on the ropes at this point. We're crashin down from a vicious, over-hand right. We probably won't get back up. :unimpressed:

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Music.....it's always music that's involved in stuff like this.

Nothing can convince me that Lucifer was NOT some sort of master musician in heaven before he was kicked out and that he uses music as one of his main weapons of mass destruction down here on earth to corrupt the masses.