Is this the realest scene ever filmed for TV?

You peeking in that drawer?

• Yeah man. Just out of curiosity

• Nah man, shyt's way too creepy for me

• Nah, I want the real shyt. I'm going for the laundry hamper!

Results are only viewable after voting.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Jump to 1:06

shyt's creepy as fukk but I'm not gonna lie, I would do the same thing if I was Pauly and had access to Adriana's panty drawer. (LETS IGNORE THE VIOLATION AGAINST CHRIS FOR THIS THREAD)

I always question in movies and shyt when a dude breaks into/snoops around a hot female characters home and doesn't even think to go into the underwear drawer, like really :comeon:.

Even if you aren't doing it on some creep shyt, just out of curiosity. I mean you've already committed a serious crime here, might as well just go for it.

What sayest The Coli?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
You got Visions wall phasing ability
images

and the thought of going into Natasha's room when everybody else is out (having forced you to stay at the Avengers compound and be bored outta your mind) doesn't cross your mind, EVEN ONCE?
tumblr_m96mkqjik41rr7prso1_250.gif

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I’m no panty sniffing expert, but aren’t you supposed to smell the worn panties, not the clean ones?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I’m no panty sniffing expert, but aren’t you supposed to smell the worn panties, not the clean ones?
Option 3 in the poll.

I wouldn't really be interested in sniffing though. I would just be curious to see what type of underwear she's wears:manny: