Is This Weekend The Best Weekend For NFL Fans?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
definitely a fire week, all the games could go either way except Packers/Niners. i hope i can catch all of em and as a fan of the sport i hope they all go to OT fukk it :ohlawd:

but come on breh my favorite week is still whatever week hosts Super Bowl Sunday and it's not even close. that shyt might as well be a holiday.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
definitely a fire week, all the games could go either way except Packers/Niners. i hope i can catch all of em and as a fan of the sport i hope they all go to OT fukk it :ohlawd:

but come on breh my favorite week is still whatever week hosts Super Bowl Sunday and it's not even close. that shyt might as well be a holiday.
Donā€™t sleep on the packers

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Donā€™t sleep on the packers
Agreed. Love is legit and that defense has playmakers despite not being great. More importantly I wonder about sitting guys before a bye. A lot of the Niners best players haven't played live football in nearly a month now. Packers seem like the last team you'd want to play if you were rusty.

Granted Shanahan has kind of manhandled LaFluer over the last 5 years but I still think the Packers have a good shot.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
For me its the Championship Round next week. You can visibly see yourself playing in the Superbowl, it's right there, and that's when teams really either do well or fukk up.

Divisional round though is when the games should be much better, since all the teams should be in coming in hot or getting hot. With the 49'ers and Ravens getting the bye, it will be interesting to see if that layoff is costly vs. teams that have been fighting for their lives before the playoffs.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

:camby:

This nikka is never right :blessed:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Super Bowl ALWAYS falls right around my birthday every year. :blessed:

But I'm going with LAST weekend. Wild card round has bigger upset potential every year, even if some years the matchups can be "ehhhhh". Usually, the home team coming off extra rest wins the divisional round somewhat handily, so those games typically aren't too compelling.