Is tongue kissing some cac shyt?

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I really care about someone, I kiss them on the mouth. It’s a great sensation to kiss a woman for whom you have feelings, transcending actual sex at times. :francis:

OP,has never nutted into a 9 while b alls deep,obviously. I swear sometimes this place looks like a message centre for manginas and incels in padded cells!

This is the tongue kissing Cac shyt you need to worry about!

43207635-closeup-portrait-handsome-young-hipster-man-kissing-his-good-friend-dog-isolated-black-grey-backgrou.jpg

Urrggghh! Urrrgghhh! UURRGGHH,NIKKA!? We and Cacs are entirely different -as you should know.

Last edited:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Soaked by a tongue kiss? Lol

You prolly have bladder problems go check that out

You clearly dont have that effect on women so obviously wouldnt know anything about that, stop telling on yourself. In fact your response alone dried me out. You sound like one of those guys that force it in a dry cooch. :scust:Do better.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
You clearly dont have that effect on women so obviously wouldnt know anything about that, stop telling on yourself. In fact your response alone dried me out. You sound like one of those guys that force it in a dry cooch. :scust:Do better.

I buy lube for that, I got money to make I ain't got time to moist you up

I hate dry p*ssy woman who put the blame on man:hhh:

I didn't get you dry you been dry