Is Vince pushing Austin Theory too hard?

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas be on WWE’s dikk about not pushing young stars & they when do, they get shyt for it anyway :dwillhuh:

I was seeing nikkas wanting already made stars like Seth & Drew wanting to win
Real shyt my nikka. fukk this thread.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Naw bro Sammy was legit getting BOOED out of buildings, X-Pac heat and the TNT title picture suffered majorly because of it. You said if Theory was in AEW he wouldn’t be getting heat like this and I gave you an example of somebody who fits the criteria of an Austin Theory in AEW that was getting the same go away heat that Theory is getting right now.
It’s hilarious to me that this was your takeaway from everything I said

the coli in a nutshell

I said theory would have Stan’s across the net if he were in AEW and you came with “well what about Sammy” all while talking to me about whataboutisms

:childplease:

For one, Sammy has Stan’s across the internet, and two, Theory ain’t him..

But this isn’t about Sammy or AEW, don’t know why you’re so hyper focused on that part of my post albeit it’s very predictable of you Coli dudes..

My point is Theory is fine. all of this hate specifically comes from Vince standing next to him. Dudes even try to push fake allegations to stop his push. It’s really embarrassing.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It’s hilarious to me that this was your takeaway from everything I said

the coli in a nutshell

I said theory would have Stan’s across the net if he were in AEW and you came with “well what about Sammy” all while talking to me about whataboutisms

:childplease:

For one, Sammy has Stan’s across the internet, and two, Theory ain’t him..

But this isn’t about Sammy or AEW, don’t know why you’re so hyper focused on that part of my post albeit it’s very predictable of you Coli dudes..

My point is Theory is fine. all of this hate specifically comes from Vince standing next to him. Dudes even try to push fake allegations to stop his push. It’s really embarrassing.

I caught your ass in a lie and you tried to flip it on me :mjlol: aight breh you got it :pachaha: