Is WWE setting up Mojo Rawley to be hated?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I fukk with Mojo lol. If i was like 8 or 9 and watched NXT thats who would be my favorite. His finisher is pathetic for a guy his size, honestly if he did the Attitude Adjustment it'd be 80x better than that shyt he does now.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
He absolutely needs a better moveset. I'm sure his finisher will eventually be a weak spear/gore/tackle.

They should switch it up when he debuts. Don't have him squash wrestlers. They should instead have him lose a lot because he's always going 100%, too hasty/reckless and isn't calculating. Then have him show his potential by slowing it down and harnessing his capabilities and raw talent to get better and better each match until he's one of the "best". And then they can feed him Rusev :obama:

Pretty much give him a Blake Griffin rookie year gimmick:yeshrug:

Daps
Dude trash on the mic but i fukks with a guy who just spazzes out there sometimes

Let him calm dowm, wear a suit, and grow his hair out and nigs would be on his nuts

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Cool video notwithstanding, Mojo set himself up to be hated...let's not forget how he had "his section" that would only show up for his matches and leave before infinitely better ones.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I think he's perfect doing this gimmick. He's fully into it, and for him, it's believable. Him teaming with Ryder even adds another dynamic. Glad he has a new finisher, that Earthquake splash is trash for a guy his size and in 2015. Not a huge fan of his, but I can did anybody fully engrossed in their gimmick.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
They should give him a 90s R&B singer gimmick

He already looks like Jon B

Seriously though,on breaking ground he act like kinda a douche. He probably be a hilarious heel.

:lolbron:

that gimmick would be perfect with a female GM at the time

Dude could come out serenading the chick to get a title shot

"Hey pretty girl...can I have...a match toniiiiight baby" :wow: