Isaiah Thomas: I might never talk to Danny Ainge again

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude gonna be on Broke in 2030. Dude stay on some emotional HOE shyt. What, he had him some PAWGS out in Boston and he mad that he cant slide his lil weewee in em on the reg no more? :dahell:
Ignorant as fukk will just neg and keep it moving.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
every comment ITs ever made to the media is about him being disrespected, or doubted, or sold short (:mjgrin:), or about being drafted last, or imagine if he was taller, or look at his underdog story

the situation with his sister was heart breaking, all the respect in the world to him handling it the way he did. but looking beyond that, dude's just an insufferable woe is me ass individual.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bostons been doing nikkas dirty for years, act surprised brehs :francis:

Way back when the first humans walked on earth,and were black they split and migrated to different parts of the world

Some of them went north and evolved into c00ns and cacs. Boston was one of those northern places where this was said to have happened

My point is IT is a fool for expecting loyalty from Boston :mjpls:

:deadmanny: @ this history lesson

:mjpls:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I doubt he cares smh just get a ring bruh and sweep the Celtics best way to get your vengeance

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope Isaiah ain't butthurt over getting traded. He went to the best team in the conference, and has a damn near automatic finals berth. I'd have gotten over whatever disappointment I was feeling within days.
i forgot about this for a sec :dead: he traded him to the fukkin cavs, for all we know did him a huge favor. hell get over it quick

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Danny Ainge is a fakkit and yall are suspect to trying to shyt on IT. People shyt on players all the time for not being loyal, this dude sacrificed so much shyt for Boston and Ainge did him dirty as fukk. IT can't speak his mind about it now? Dumbass nikkas.....
This. Dude played a playoff game right after his fukking sister died. He played injured, probably shortening his career, just to help the team. He did that under the pretense that the Celtics were his "family" and that the sacrifices were worth it. I would be livid too if someone snaked me like that.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Awww, buck up lil man. :martin:

This is a business and much much worse is done daily in the real world

Yeah u right..its just seems so sinister...to almkst single handedly bhikd a team up while being undercompensated ..then while your on the heels of making some real paper..they tell u to get the fukk on :camby:

Capitilisim never fails to show how expendable we are...

Thomas gave so much to the Celtics, and it stinks they wore down his body while he was on a cheap contract then traded him before he was due a massive raise. But that’s also the business. I suspect Thomas understands that on a certain level, but it also behooves him to frame the situation in the way that maximizes his motivation.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/isaiah-thomas-might-never-talk-140045003.html