Isaiah Thomas the best player at his height ever?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
hes listed at 6'0 but hes really shorter.

I was gonna say its between him & Isaiah, but I looked his height up, and hes like 6'1

Iverson prolly rockin timbs in the pic.
Fabolos is 5'11

Rappers-Love-Allen-Iverson-.jpg

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IT> Pierce while we're at it :mjgrin:

From ESPN:
  • His 53 points were the second-highest postseason output by a Celtics player, trailing only John Havlicek's 54 in 1973.
  • He became the first Boston player to record a 50-point game in both the regular season and playoffs.
  • His 29 points in the fourth quarter and overtime were just one point fewer than the Wizards scored as a team in the same span.
  • He has scored 86 points in the first two games of this series. That's the highest combined total ever in the first two games of a series, according to Elias Sports Bureau.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes listed at 6'0 but hes really shorter.

I was gonna say its between him & Isaiah, but I looked his height up, and hes like 6'1

Iverson prolly rockin timbs in the pic.

breh, Iverson is 6'0 i met him and other nba players who are shorter. Iverson isn't as small as you think.

and I think Nate Robinson was better than IT at his prime. Nate was just as good of a scorer. And could dunk on you.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
:jbhmm: On the surface I might say yeah but then I had to think about something....

At some point in his life, Lavar Ball was 5'-9" so I'm just gonna assume he was better. :yeshrug:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
breh, Iverson is 6'0 i met him and other nba players who are shorter. Iverson isn't as small as you think.

and I think Nate Robinson was better than IT at his prime. Nate was just as good of a scorer. And could dunk on you.

what he have on his feet?

every account ive heard from anybody that came in contact with Iverson, that is his height or taller, is that Iverson is NOT 6'0.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
what he have on his feet?

I'm from philly. its well-known that the sixers boosted his height. everybody I know that came in contact with him that is under 6'0, has said that he is their height or shorter.
isaiah.iverson.png

5792263681_fedcb4435c_b.jpg
\\

Iverson with two dudes that are 5'8 and 5'9, he's very obviously taller than both of them by more than just an inch, so he's not 5'10".....

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
IT> Pierce while we're at it :mjgrin:

From ESPN:
  • His 53 points were the second-highest postseason output by a Celtics player, trailing only John Havlicek's 54 in 1973.
  • He became the first Boston player to record a 50-point game in both the regular season and playoffs.
  • His 29 points in the fourth quarter and overtime were just one point fewer than the Wizards scored as a team in the same span.
  • He has scored 86 points in the first two games of this series. That's the highest combined total ever in the first two games of a series, according to Elias Sports Bureau.
negged