One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Stephen A is the most cringe corny black man I’ve seen in a long time

This dude fell in love with himself and is a total caricature of himself

:wow:

Get him off my TV please
It’s like he is the George Jefferson of Sports Commentators. Literally that is the character he channels

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It’s like he is the George Jefferson of Sports Commentators. Literally that is the character he channels
Stephen A is a lot like Trump in that they both are such over the top idiots that they are living breathing cartoon characters

Stephen A has such a lust to be seen and heard he don’t care how stupid or doofy he looks

Being seen and heard is like oxygen for him just like Trump

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Stephen A constantly tries to shoehorn his own opinions/narratives on players into the discussion under the premise of “sources/people around the league are telling me”…as if anyone of importance is sitting around thinking “let me call/text Stephen A”. GTFOH

broller

Veteran
Daps
Like I been saying SAS always got smoke for another black man… All he had to do was holla at Isiah on the side with a phone call… he keeps trying to maintain the image like his a G lol

Isiah could have contacted SAS privately, though. SAS responded publicly to Isiah's public message.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
What makes it even funnier is he does it with a smile and that soft ass voice
Facts. Dudes who deliver ether with soft voice and a smile usually have a lot more ammo if you try to pop off. SA indirectly putting smut on Jaylen’s name and then :hubie: Wasn’t no need for him to even share that info from the unnamed source.

Last edited: