Isn't it crazy how NFL players get mistreated compared to other athletes?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
fukk the contracts they get while playing. Look at the scraps they get for a pension. I'm cool with with a few cats who play(ed) in the nfl and MLB. My boys who played for the Rams and colts during their SB runs get less than what I make monthly. Now look at Stephen Drew and he'll be getting between $5-8k monthly for his pension. I can only imagine what JD is gonna get when his time is up. Last time I saw their other brother who only made it to the bigs for about a yr or two laughed his ass off at nfl players during the lockout because even he will be getting more than them or equal and has 85% less of the damage to his body and psyche

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Yeah it's a joke

The nfl union is weak because there is no other option, no minor league system nothing/

Baseball has triple a etc can go play in Japan, hockey has ahl and khl and Swedish league, basketball has euro league, china, etc., nfl only cfl where the max salary is 500k

Pretty much what I was going to type props

Its fukking disgusting what NFL owners are allowed to get away with

Spare me the fukking "they still get paid bullshyt" the biggest problem is that they are not paid what they deserve

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baseball is about to be number 1 again if the NFL does not get this shyt with injuries on lock.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Just by the nature of the sport, a star or average-to-good football player is more easily replaced than a star or average-to-good basketball player.