Israel Deporting Black Hebrew Israelites

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
These seem look folks who truly believe what they say and have created a thriving peaceful community, they should be allowed to stay:yeshrug:

the nikkas in the party city costumes, shouting at people on sidewalks are just dusty, pathetic losers:yeshrug:

It's not just black jews.

For a long time, they basically euthanized Ethiopian women so they couldn't populate

Israel is a fukking evil ass country.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES ARE NOT ACTUAL JEWS WHO KEEP THE TORAH

THEYRE A RELATIVELY NEW CULT THAT LATCHED ONTO OUR SCRIPTURES N USE IT TO JUSTIFY WHY THEY HATE EVERYONE AND EVERYTYING, WHICH CONTRADICTS THE FUNDAMENTAL PURPOSE OF THE TORAH

IF U STAND WIT BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES THEN U NO BETTER THAN MALIBUS MOST WANTED ON THE FLIPSIDE OF THINGS

IF U A BLACK CHRISTIAN THEY LOOK DOWN ON U AS WELL, SO U MIGHT WANA RETHINK WHAT U SUPPORTING FOLKS

THE REAL BLACK JEWS WHO LEGITIMATELY KEEP THE TORAH ARE THE ETHIOPIANS
They get treated like shyt as well :usure::francis:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just the black ones it seems. The white ones get to keep cosplaying

dogset just ended this thread :picard:
List of fatal dog attacks in the United States - Wikipedia

tenor.gif

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
they are the actual jews. thats why they are getting deported.

"And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever." Jeremiah 17:4

See. Only the fake ones can stay.

"And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled." Luke 21:24

See. Jerusalem will be controlled by gentiles unitl the Messiah comes back. And the real hebrews will be slaves till then.

See. If u read the bible with understanding most of the mystery and confusion melts away. The state of Israel looks how it looks now, because the real israelites are not in it.

Duh!