Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m not understanding what the end goal is for Hamas. They bout to be dog food for Israel…
I guess the idea is to start now and lose big. Small hats totally outmanunvered them Isreal is about to sign a peace deal with Saudi Arabia.

Iran is a long way away and commiteed to Yemen and Ukraine so I guess it's now or never.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was his goal to enter the country? Then it doesn't seem very stupid.
And ideally live long enough to carry out an operation inside the country. :martin:

It's counterintuitive if your slow moving, unarmored self is blown out the skybefore you can do anything. The hanglider strategy is like the crackhead version of ukranian drone warfare by using yourself as the drone. :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
People have been losing faith in the Hamas leadership for years now.

So this Hamas attack started because the IDF was shooting people during protests 2 weeks ago. And supposedly Qatar promised some funds for Gaza but they never came through. Plus, Israel blocked work permits for Gazans because of the protests.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

:dwillhuh:Is this real, people are laughing in the video
This is wild to witness if it’s not a film.

If they true descendants of Israel, then it’s in their blood to always flee, since Moses days

Ain't no deal to take no matter what happens Isreal is building settlements.

a Palestinan is gonna be called a Jordanian in 40 years.

I meant the deals offered to Jordan in 50/60s. Those Palestinians could’ve kept their identity and culture without conflict