Israel has single-handedly destroyed the legitimacy of International Law

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Republicans are trying to take America back to the Jim Crow days I don't give a fukk about Israel in the face of this existential threat. :camby:
Your problem should be with the environment that allowed them to think they can get away with it.

Trump is a symptom of a broken system and thinking the other guys will solve it is naive. Republicans do what they do and get away with it because Democrats are ineffective, infight, or are incompetent. If he's an existential threat, you stay on code and do whatever it takes to stop him. On this topic, whatever it takes is "don't sell weapons and give money to people killing kids". That shouldn't be a debate or political. If Democrats can't get their act together on something this simple, what chance do they have against Republicans

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't tell Mexico not to war with Ecuador for storming its embassy in Ecuador.....because Israel just blew up Iran's embassy in Syria and will drag America into a war

You can't tell Russia not to annex parts of Ukraine...because Israel has annexed acres of land in the West Bank and Deebo'd parts of Lebanon since Russia was the USSR

You can't tell China its treatment of Uyghurs violates Human Rights....because Israel created a concentration camp in Gaza and is jailing and raping kids and women in West Bank

You cant tell North Korea not to get nukes...when Israel illegally has them and gets money illegally from America, even though they shouldn't
:wow:

Last edited:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Your problem should be with the environment that allowed them to think they can get away with it.

Trump is a symptom of a broken system and thinking the other guys will solve it is naive. Republicans do what they do and get away with it because Democrats are ineffective, infigh, or are incompetent. If he's and existential threat, you stay on code and do whatever it takes to stop him. On this topic, whatever it takes is "don't sell weapons and give money to people killing kids". That shouldn't be a debate or political. If Democrats can't get their act together on something this simple, what chance do they have against Republicans
I don't engage in "Both Sides" rhetoric with CACs or C00ns :umad:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

The Rohingya genocide is a series of ongoing persecutions and killings of the Muslim Rohingya people by the military of Myanmar. The genocide has consisted of two phases[2][3] to date: the first was a military crackdown that occurred from October 2016 to January 2017, and the second has been occurring since August 2017.[4] The crisis forced over a million Rohingya to flee to other countries. Most fled to Bangladesh, resulting in the creation of the world's largest refugee camp,[3][5][6][7] while others escaped to India, Thailand, Malaysia, and other parts of South and Southeast Asia, where they continue to face persecution. Many other countries consider these events ethnic cleansing.[8][9][10]

Kutupalong refugee camp (Bengali: কুতুপালং শরণার্থী শিবির) is the world's largest refugee camp.[2][3][4] It is located in Ukhia, Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh, and is inhabited mostly by Rohingyarefugees who fled from ethnic and religious persecution in neighboring Myanmar.[5][6] It is one of two government-run refugee camps in Cox's Bazar, the other being the Nayapara refugee camp.

However, despite improvements in child nutrition, it found that a third of the children were "chronically undernourished" (and a third of those "acutely" so), owing partly to inadequate nutrition during pregnancy, the "monotonous diets", and inadequate "hygiene conditions in the camps."[89]

However, in December 2019, the government banned cash aid in the camps, to reduce cash-for-work opportunities—eliminating a rare source of potential income, particularly for women refugees, who had particularly little economic opportunity.[90][88]

In the October 2018 IFPRI survey, children in the camps were not allowed schooling[89] (a situation that authorities have pledged to improve),[91][88]and no training was available to adults, limiting their future prospects.[89][92][88]

The researchers warned that the conditions, if not improved, could turn the camps into sites of "hopelessness, anger or even violence"[89]—a concern echoed by human rights advocates[92] and Rohingya refugees, themselves.[88

Western hypocrisy? When are your Saudi Arabian brothers going to stop smacking around their slaves for long enough to aid their Muslim brothers in Palestine?

When is the Islamic world going to unite to defeat the great Satan? :mjgrin:

None of those atrocities are being blasted on prime time news daily. :dahell: comprehension is key. Those artocities are being swept under the rug and shouldn't be. That being said the us gov is not openly telling those countries "give them hell" while sending billions of taxpayer dollars to them. There are clear differences, and the ukranian issue followed up with the palistinian issue displays western hypocrisy for the whole world to see. The jig is up.

Regarding the house of saud, when have they proclaimed to be the leader in human rights and pointed fingers at others for violating human rights? They dont, the west does. They dont even support a liberated palestine because they know they're up next.

History always repeats itself, so yes the islamic world will unite and will defeat satan periodt. The timing only God knows. :ufdup:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
OP

Is Trump gonna be

BETTER

or

WORSE

at stopping Israel from leveling Gaza?

Start simple. Just answer that

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Western hypocrisy? When are your Saudi Arabian brothers going to stop smacking around their slaves for long enough to aid their Muslim brothers in Palestine?

When is the Islamic world going to unite to defeat the great Satan? :mjgrin:
People really believe those Islamic countries had a peaceful history before Israel came and fukked it up.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
OP

Is Trump gonna be

BETTER

or

WORSE

at stopping Israel from leveling Gaza?

Start simple. Just answer that
I'm talking about American foreign policy. It doesn't matter if Trump or Biden is in office, the outcome is the same hypocrisy and a genocide will still happen. You and I have had this discussion in many threads. You always disappear. Let's save time and avoid that. Your logic is flimsy and arguments are shallow

Wait..you somehow believe the Republicans wouldn't let Israel level Gaza and everyone in it to the ground??
:mjtf:
Did you read what I wrote? My parents taught me a trick when I was a kid. If you don't understand something and have a question, read it three times before you ask.

So read my whole paragraph three times.

I don't engage in "Both Sides" rhetoric with CACs or C00ns :umad:
Brother I don't give a fukk what you do or don't do. :unimpressed:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
the legitimacy of international law has always been up in the air

international law is generally whatever the United States agrees to in practice and has been that way

Not necessarily

Nicaragua v. United States - Wikipedia

America has found to have broken international law in the past, so it is not whatever necessarily whatever Washington says goes.

But yet, America being a global hegemon and a bad state actor has undermined the post 1945 international law

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The international law has become a joke and a farce applied only to lesser countries that arent as developed or strong military or economically, the right wing government of israel has made a mockery of human rights with this blood lust and blood shed in palestine

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
None of those atrocities are being blasted on prime time news daily. :dahell:
Exactly. You’ve never even heard of them. Largest refugee camp in the world filled with Muslims yet you only ever heard of Palestine. There is a Palestine going on all over the world every year. :mjlol: Chinese don’t even let you celebrate Ramadan

Regarding the house of saud, when have they proclaimed to be the leader in human rights and pointed fingers at others for violating human rights?

I’m referring to the solidarity of Islamic states or lack there of. You see it’s easy to play online revolutionary from the safety of western provided comfort, it’s another to actually be about it.

They dont, the west does. They dont even support a liberated palestine because they know they're up next.

What are you going to liberate with? Tweets?

History always repeats itself, so yes the islamic world will unite and will defeat satan periodt. The timing only God knows. :ufdup:
Or perhaps you’ve not been a good Muslim and have partaken in too much western decadence and are being punished?

As Ghengis Khan said as he proceeded to destroy dozens of Islamic centers of culture

“I am the flail of god. Had you not created great sins, god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”