Israel must end its 50-year occupation of Palestine, the White House says

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
two state solution will never work and the White House and US government needs to quit that rhetoric

Only solution is one state where everyone gets equal rights.

Sadly the only way the world will do anything is if the Israelis murder hundreds of thousands to millions of Palestinians in a genocide.
this how most countries federal reserve looks like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Fischer

so it will never happen...

israelis control the US stock market so that they can pull strings against any anti israel decision is made by the govt. look at what they did to jimmy carter (and jfk. and reagan).

there's nothing the world will do if israel mops the floor with palestine. they already did last year. and the world decided watching the world cup was more important. they'll finish palestine off once and for all in a few years because the bible said so and there's nothing the world will do.

Last edited:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
this how most countries federal reserve looks like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Fischer

so it will never happen...

israelis control the US stock market so that they can pull strings against any anti israel decision is made by the govt. look at what they did to jimmy carter (and jfk. and reagan).

there's nothing the world will do if israel mops the floor with palestine. they already did last year. and the world decided watching the world cup was more important. they'll finish palestine off once and for all in a few years because the bible said so and there's nothing the world will do.
:mjcry:

after Hezobollah smoked the IDF in 2006 they have upped their proxy war game tremendously
think about it they could hardly contain hamas with superior resources. Even asked good old :obama:for more ammo in the middle of conflict...
This isnt Sharon's and Bibi IDF...they soft as twinkies Iran would mop the floor with them....

They will use ISIS to carve out greater Israel and then use the USA to clean up ISIS....

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:

after Hezobollah smoked the IDF in 2006 they have upped their proxy war game tremendously
think about it they could hardly contain hamas with superior resources. Even asked good old :obama:for more ammo in the middle of conflict...
This isnt Sharon's and Bibi IDF...they soft as twinkies Iran would mop the floor with them....

They will use ISIS to carve out greater Israel and then use the USA to clean up ISIS....
they're really smart with this hamas and isis shyt. those are all israel funded. when they used to talk all that peace shyt they realized peace works against their agenda. so they started funding hamas to cause trouble then use that as a pretext to mop the floor with the palestinians.
so hamas always works to their advantage. infact there's proof out there they fund hamas.
so it aint like hamas cannot be taken out. they keep em going.

same thing with isis. but on a large scale. real dudes know who funds them and what theyre being used for. the only reason isis is alive is because thy're being funded. once they're done with them all they gotta do is stop giving them the ammo and they're done. the last ones standing can be easily killed off.

i don't get these radical arabs can take a job hired by their enemy. i don't even get how people go over to join isis. i don't believe that shyt.

nukes were used in afghanistan. they'll just nuke iran. the world really doesn't care nor can they do anything about it. the zio media will just not televise what's going on over there so they'll do whatever they want.
russia won't be able to help them. they'll turn up on ukraine to keep russia busy...

i remember a 2 years ago @thekingsmen said if the syrian war popped off world war 3 would pop off. well syrian war has popped off... might as well just count them out. only iran and russia are left.

Daps
they're really smart with this hamas and isis shyt. those are all israel funded. when they used to talk all that peace shyt they realized peace works against their agenda. so they started funding hamas to cause trouble then use that as a pretext to mop the floor with the palestinians.
so hamas always works to their advantage. infact there's proof out there they fund hamas.
so it aint like hamas cannot be taken out. they keep em going.

same thing with isis. but on a large scale. real dudes know who funds them and what theyre being used for. the only reason isis is alive is because thy're being funded. once they're done with them all they gotta do is stop giving them the ammo and they're done. the last ones standing can be easily killed off.

i don't get these radical arabs can take a job hired by their enemy. i don't even get how people go over to join isis. i don't believe that shyt.

nukes were used in afghanistan. they'll just nuke iran. the world really doesn't care nor can they do anything about it. the zio media will just not televise what's going on over there so they'll do whatever they want.
russia won't be able to help them. they'll turn up on ukraine to keep russia busy...

i remember a 2 years ago @thekingsmen said if the syrian war popped off world war 3 would pop off. well syrian war has popped off... might as well just count them out. only iran and russia are left.

Israel doesn't have the balls to take on Russia alone. Putin already payed off / kicked out the Jews and their Bank.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
‘Moderate’ Israeli Rabbi Calls Obama a Biblical Mass Murderer
Why would a respected rabbi make such an outrageous statement? Look at the company he keeps.
On the surface, it was an arcane Biblical reference—but beneath it, another sign of the sea change in Israel-American relations, and the evaporation of Israel’s moderate Right.

Saturday night, Rabbi Shlomo Riskin said in a speech, “The president of the United States is lashing out at Israel just like Haman lashed out at the Jews. I’m not making a political statement—I’m making a Jewish statement.”

When someone in the audience shouted that the rabbi was being disrespectful to the president of the United States, he replied, “I am being disrespectful because the president of the United States was disrespectful to my prime minister, to my country, to my future and to the future of the world.”

Hidden in these few lines of coded language is a roadmap to all that has gone wrong in Israel’s relationship to America.

First, Rabbi Riskin is no fire-breathing fundamentalist. On the contrary, he is (or was) the kind of rabbi American Jews love. A moderate, Modern Orthodox scholar, he led New York’s Lincoln Square synagogue from the 1960s (when Riskin was in his 20s) through the 1980s, turning it into one of the largest, most vibrant Modern Orthodox synagogues in America.

When Riskin immigrated to Israel, he began anew, and enjoyed similar success, founding a network of schools and turning the settlement/suburb of Jerusalem Efrat into an expatriate haven. When I was just out of college, several of my friends lived there, and studied at its renowned yeshiva.

Along the way, he has maintained his religious moderation, writing several books and earning the respect of religious leaders, politicians, and, not least, American Jewish funders.

But his statement Saturday was shocking. As recorded in the Book of Esther—and celebrated on the Purim holiday, which took place last month—Haman is a genocidal Jew-hater who plots to murder every Jew in the Persian Empire. He is an antecedent to Hitler, nothing less.

And there’s yet another nuance. Religious Jews know that Haman is a descendant of the tribe of Amalek, described in the Torah as Israel’s implacable enemy. Jews are commanded to completely annihilate them (Deut 25:19), leaving no survivors (Deut. 20:16), and destroying all of the tribe’s property as well (I Samuel 15:3). It is a commandment for genocide, and Haman/Obama is the target.

The response has been swift. Rabbi Jill Jacobs, executive director of the liberal rabbinic organization T’ruah, told The Daily Beast that “comparing President Obama to Haman, a descendant of Amalek whose destruction the Torah demands, isn’t just political criticism—it’s dangerous. we’ve seen horrific examples of extremists who have justified murder against those they consider Amalek.”

Jacobs’s organization has started an online petition with about 300 signatures, asking Riskin to retract his comment. Comparing Obama and Haman is “outrageous and unacceptable,” the petition says.

Rabbi Menachem Creditor, who during the 2014 Gaza operation wrote a viral op-ed saying he was “done apologizing for Israel,” likewise had no sympathy for Riskin. Creditor told The Daily Beast that “no Rabbi should be given the right to so coopt Judaism and reduce Zionism into talking points for or against a specific policy or leader.”

Behind these comments, though, is another, deeper story: the seduction of moderates like Riskin by Christian Zionism and the far-right narrative it represents.

Riskin has long, deep connections with the Christian Zionist community.
As Rachel Tabachnick wrote in these pages last week, the Book of Esther has long been a favorite theme of Christian Zionists. The story is one of palace intrigue: the evil Haman plots against the Jews, but Queen Esther is secretly Jewish herself, and is able to foil his plans, at the bidding of her uncle Mordechai.

In the Christian Zionist version, the Christians are Esther, working within the system to save the Jews. That makes Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu into Mordechai—the same role he assumed in Riskin’s remarks. Indeed, Robert Stearns, one of the leaders of the Christian Zionist movement, made the same analogy shortly before Netanyahu’s speech to Congress.

And in fact, Riskin has long, deep connections with the Christian Zionist community. In 2008, he founded the Center for Jewish-Christian Understanding and Cooperation (CJCUC), which often acts as the host organization for evangelical trips to Israel, offering workshops such as “Discovering the Bible.”

So, it’s no surprise that Riskin is making the same references as his Christian Zionist allies; they are common currency in that community.

Riskin also enjoys a close relationship with Christians United for Israel head John Hagee, whom he gave an award in 2012, and whom he has called “a most impressive man with a clear, deep, articulate voice and a warm and embracing manner.”

In fact, notwithstanding his significant financial resources, Hagee has long held extreme, even bizarre, views.

Last fall, Hagee said that Ebola was God’s punishment against America because of Obama’s insufficient support of Israel. But not just Ebola. Hagee has also said that the 2008 financial crisis was Divine retribution, and 9/11 was “the judgment of God on our country” because we “did not obey the law of God.”

As for his status as “defender of Israel,” Hagee has said that the Rapture is imminent, and that the Jews will not accept Jesus because they will have “made a deal with the Antichrist.” They will thus die in the ensuing tribulations.

This ambivalent (if that’s the word) relationship to Jews is typical of Christian Zionism. But Israel’s right-wingers have long put up with it, since in the meantime, they receive financial and political support from Queen Esther” in the United States.

But why Riskin, in particular? Why would someone so respected, and so moderate on some issues, be keeping company with zealots and parroting their extreme, even genocidal, rhetoric?

The wider story here is how moderate-religious Zionists like Riskin have slid ever farther rightward. Riskin used to describe himself as politically liberal, but as early as 1995, he was protesting the Oslo accords and aligning Efrat more with ideological settlements like Ariel, and less with its closer neighbors in Gush Etzion.

Territorial nationalism has trumped ideological moderation. Now, like the Jewish Home party (comprised, in part, by modern Orthodox Anglo-Israelis like him), Riskin combines religious moderation with political extremism. This community exists in its own media bubble, circulating the same feverish rhetoric about Iran, denying the same demographic realities about Palestine.

And the more the world turns against Israeli policies, the more it validates the view that “the whole world is against us.” The result has been a spiraling of settler nationalism that has Israel’s security hawks alarmed.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...bbi-calls-obama-a-biblical-mass-murderer.html

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I'm voting for Joe Biden :yeshrug:
I really wish Elizabeth Warren would run. That chick is a populist who might actually do something about the way rich people impose their will on this country.

That mindset is the reason she'll never get elected though.
MJoldschool.png

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I really wish Elizabeth Warren would run. That chick is a populist who might actually do something about the way rich people impose their will on this country.

That mindset is the reason she'll never get elected though.
MJoldschool.png

Post me a link to back the part in bold up.

Truth200

Banned
Daps

Waiting for someone to make an attempt at even debating this.