Israel pressing ahead with settlements after U.N. vote

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
By Jeffrey Heller | JERUSALEM

The Jerusalem municipality said in a statement on Tuesday it would "continue to develop the capital according to zoning and building codes, without prejudice, for the benefit of all residents."

Israel considers all of Jerusalem its united capital, a stance not supported by the international community. Palestinians want East Jerusalem as the capital of a state they seek to establish in the occupied West Bank and in the Gaza Strip.

Some 570,000 Israelis live in East Jerusalem and the West Bank, in settlements that most countries consider to be illegal and the United States terms illegitimate. Israel disputes that, citing historical, political and Biblical links to the areas, as well as security concerns.

The new U.N. resolution changes nothing on the ground between Israel and the Palestinians and will probably be all but ignored by the incoming U.S. administration of President-elect Donald Trump.

Full Article:
Israel pressing ahead with settlements after U.N. vote

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
They said American and France has some kind of plan for them on Jan 15th

And THAT is why they are freaking out. I wonder what it is

mannnnn, if Obama really gives them that work before going out, he'd win my respect back ten folds :ehh:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
mannnnn, if Obama really gives them that work before going out, he'd win my respect back ten folds :ehh:

I wonder what it is.

they said they didn't care much about the vote. it was what they had planned afterwards is why they are doing sanctions and calling in ambassadors and stuff. They want to scare people off from whatever is planned on Jan 15th

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im tired of being the big brother state that lets these christ killers do whatever they want. netanyahu calling out obama in front of the world. shyt is embarassing, and im glad he told them to go fukk themselves

and they wonder why these ISIS dudes hate america :what: why the fukk do you think?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Such whining bytches..So glad karma is coming back to bite em in the ass fukking nasty yahuds

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas found a way to simultaneously piss off the UK, China, Russia and get a no vote from the US. Bibi better chill, the orthodox are becoming the minority in Israel. He's gonna get his shyt pushed in if he gets froggy after the 15th.