Israeli Airforce strikes Syrian Army; Assisting Al-Nusra Front and FSA rebels near Golan Heights

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
The United States considers the Golan Heights to be Syrian territory held under Israeli occupation subject to negotiation and Israeli withdrawal. The United States considers the application of Israeli law to the Golan Heights to be a violation of international law, both the Fourth Geneva Convention's prohibition on the acquisition of territory by force and United Nations Security Council Resolution 242.

Ive said it time and time again. Isreal as it stands now is a piece of shyt nation. They need to fix their shyt before talking shyt to others. The UN birthed you, now you wanna act like what they say dont matter. :pacspit:

The UN discriminates and specifically targets Israel so I wouldn't listen to them either if I were Israel. Look at the resolutions from the past 5 years and let me know how 75%+ are about Israel while chemical weapons are being used in Yemen and Syria etc. it's nonsense. That's not to absolve Israel if it's sins but the UN is a joke.