Israeli Space Official: Aliens are real, communicate with US/Israel, most humans ain't ready

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

I would be known as Agent ‘P’ ???

4563-E892-E8-D1-4788-A40-C-33-FBBE5-BCCCC.gif

If I used my real name I would be Agent ‘C’ (agency) :mjlol:

...carry on...

Last edited:
Daps
0nPX60l.png

In light of the fact that racism exists, what the fukk makes you think humans would be able to accept a race from a whole other planet?

Not to mention if aliens exist it would make a bunch of religions look extremely funny in the light.

Not to mention the obvious gap in technology between them, and us.

The existence of aliens would be the biggest discovery in the history of this planet.

Fred.
You think they'd try to integrate aliens into society?:mjlol:

And evolution makes religion look funny in the light yet that information was still released.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You think they'd try to integrate aliens into society?:mjlol:

And evolution makes religion look funny in the light yet that information was still released.

What does your first sentence have to do with anything I said? The existence of aliens would be a problem. I never said anything about integration. Which would be damn near impossible. Black people weren't even integrated into society 60-ish years ago.

And religious people can just choose to ignore the science behind evolution.

If NASA pulls out an alien live on TV or a UFO (and I don't mean grainy ass footage....I mean a big ass UFO parks over....let's say, L.A.) pops up....you can't choose not to believe. Unless you're some kinda religious fanatic.

Mind you, I'm talking about concrete, irrefutable evidence aliens exist. If you think the world would collectively shrug and go back to their day-to-day....you're insane. The technological implications alone would change the world forever.

Fred.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Why is religion revolved around everything you guys do. It’s really the bane of y’all existence

Because this ties directly in to the end times and what is talked about in the Bible. If you willingly want to be deceived, that's on you. I've posted videos on the alien deception long before this news article came out.

People are going to fall for that 'star seed theory' so easily, where 'aliens' are revealed and are said to have essentially created and advanced humanity through genetic engineering and how these aliens will essentially raise our consciousness to the next level when we are ready. All of this is new age.

I know about this stuff because I used to be into it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
Soon as you read "humans aren't ready" you can just regard this as fake news.

That's the biggest bullshyt excuse ever. That's some Hollywood shyt. Humans are "ready".

You're right this fake news but your reasoning is flawed.

The US and Israeli govts are leaking this stuff so they can create a fake alien invasion false flag attack to get humanity to buy into a one world government.

Its the final plan of the illumanti to totally enslave humanity.