Israelis enjoy viewing Gaza bombings with popcorn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes I do side with the Palestinians because they are my brothers in Islam, but I can also step back and see the situation for what it is, aside from religious disputes, 96%(estimated) of the people who are citizens of Israel are transplants from Europe and other parts of the world, The people who are Palestinians have been living there and got kicked out to make room for these people, now I think the people who came from Europe to escape persecution (jews) should have the right to live there, but they dont have the right to oppress the people who were living there before them. Thats what theyre doing now. Thats like the US giving the state of Texas to the Mexicans who have been persecuted in North Mexico for whatever reason on the basis that the Mexicans ruled the land first, Then the mexicans that move in oppress and segregate the current Americans who have lived in Texas for generations to small tracts of East Texas, and the Panhandle area. You can not blame them for fighting back.

and The kids in Israel get to go to school, go out at night, party if they want to, marry, raise families, take family trips to the USA and Europe. While the kids in Palestine cant go to school because their school was bombed, Cant go out at night because Israel has placed a curfew in the west bank and gaza, they dont get to raise families in normal environments, they dont get to take vacations to Europe and the US. If you cant see the difference between the Palestinian fighting for his rights, and the Israeli kid taking time out of their Painting class to write hate messages on bombs then you chose not to see it, because the difference is clear and right there in front of you.

no I can. I'm just wondering why you think I should care?

Obviously I'm not a muslim so this "brothers in islam" shyt is meaningless to me and most other people on this board. From a purely human perspective, sure you feel sadness for anybody's suffering. But what makes these Palestinian kids more special than all the other children in the third world suffering. Right now there is another famine about to pop off in Somalia that will probably claim the lives of tens of thousands of children (more than are being killed by Israeli bombs). Those Nigerian school girls are still kidnapped. There are millions of children in Africa suffering from malnutrition, lack of education, and fear of violence at every turn. The life of the Palestinian child is not much worse than many African children.

Now how many threads, facebook pages, or twitter campaigns are being done for those kids? Now you see why I'm not gonna waste my time pretendint to care about the Palestinians. There are other folks out there suffering just as much if not more. The only reason ya'll are making a big deal outta this is cause its the Jews that are causing the problems. PERIOD.

me, I hate jews and arabs the same. both are racist fukks and I could give two shyts about them when they fight each other.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But second class citizenship treatment doesn't necessarily mean permanent treatment, so with time who knows if that status would've changed
More importantly, partly why many ultra-orthodox jews are against Israel is because it is a direct violation of god's words

So just because the zionist forced Israel onto the Palestinians, then suggested a compromise with the 2-state solution, doesn't mean the palestinians were wrong in their refusal because both religions existed in harmony in palestine without such a demand and the motivations were not due to religious reasons

why do they have a right over the jews to the holy land? last i checked judiasm predated islam so the entire holy land was just jews before the arabs moved in. plus how do we know the current cac arabs have any relation to the original inhabitants. maybe they are also a foreign group that ousted the original inhabitants. Egypt (which isn't too far from Palestine) is a pretty good comparison point. We all know the current Egyptians (especially in the north) have little connection to the Ancient Egyptians. Similarly, the current Palestinians probably have little connection to the Ancient Palestinians.

As a result, we have two false groups claiming true ownership over a piece of land that has probably changed hands hundreds of times in the last thousand years. So IMO this whole argument about whose land it really is, is a waste of time. Its whoever can fight for it. Just like its been for the last thousand years.

And you arab sympathizers need to stop catching feelings that its the jews kicking their asses this time around.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
why do they have a right over the jews to the holy land? last i checked judiasm predated islam so the entire holy land was just jews before the arabs moved in. plus how do we know the current cac arabs have any relation to the original inhabitants. maybe they are also a foreign group that ousted the original inhabitants. Egypt (which isn't too far from Palestine) is a pretty good comparison point. We all know the current Egyptians (especially in the north) have little connection to the Ancient Egyptians. Similarly, the current Palestinians probably have little connection to the Ancient Palestinians.

As a result, we have two false groups claiming true ownership over a piece of land that has probably changed hands hundreds of times in the last thousand years. So IMO this whole argument about whose land it really is, is a waste of time. Its whoever can fight for it. Just like its been for the last thousand years.

And you arab sympathizers need to stop catching feelings that its the jews kicking their asses this time around.

But I'm not an arab sympathizer, just an objective observer of facts
It has nothing to do with who has control of the land or who deserve ownership because both religions co-existed in that region for thousands of years prior
The same tactics that are used by zionist towards palistinians are the same tactics mixed with propaganda used towards black communities
I strongly believe hamas has been infiltrated by zionist agents, a common tactic used by most governments to cause unrest, confusion, and distrust among their enemies. Same tactic used in the black communities
Zionist leached onto judism to push an agenda that does not follow the words of god as judisim interpret it, so their efforts in palistine are not religious based, but socio-economically driven. Same agenda in most countries that are influenced by zionist

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I agree that the khazars have no place in historical palestine. but neither do the cac arabs. IMO the true owners of palestine either left or were absored centuries ago. so to me this battle is between two false groups claiming truthful ownership. the khazar eastern europeans and the cac arabs.

as a result, i could care less who wins out. IMO its a win for black folks if both those racist groups exterminate each other off the earth.
:ehh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very well written article
Likewise, Palestinian militancy has accomplished nothing but increasing the misery of the Palestinian people. If Palestinians instead turned more to huge Gandhi-style nonviolence resistance campaigns, the resulting videos would reverberate around the world and Palestine would achieve statehood and freedom.

Some Palestinians understand this and are trying this strategy, but too many define nonviolence to include rock-throwing. No, that doesn’t cut it.

:childplease: negro please....

mlk vs malcolm x = same result... both dead.

cacs :umad:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
map-story-of-palestinian-nationhood.jpg

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
so in essence what we have is a battle over territory in which both sides feel they have a right to. jews because they were there thousands of years ago and arabs cause they were there 100 years ago. the jews just happen to be stronger right now and are strong arming their way into possession.

what confuses me is why I should care? this story happens all over the world and many times over. every country on earth was pretty much founded with the violent deposition of the prior inhabitants. our beautiful USA being a prime example.

is it right for european jews to drop in 80 years ago and kick out millions of people who lived in palestine for centuries? no. but what about who the arab palestinians kicked out to get the land themselves?

should black and white people in america have to leave so that the indians take back what was theirs?

you guys are just siding with the palesntinians cause you want to and because they are the weaker force right now. However, if you look at it objecitvely, they have no more right to own the land than the present day khazars because both were taken by force. I personally don't care about who owns palestine, just I like I don't care about any other fight for land around the world be competiting groups that have no connection to me.
If it has nothing to do with you then dont speak on the topic. This HL, if you aint bringing shyt to the table then get your ass gone. Ole This has nothing to do with my Race looking ass c00n fukk boi

Last edited: