Israel’s arms exports to African countries has more than doubled

killacal

Banned
Daps
make up your mind fam.

first its all bad israel is doing it, but if china was doing it your balloon knot would get extra warm and you'd be parading how "the west" is losing or some dumb psuedo-enlightened shyt :stopitslime:

We're on to you :ufdup:
Balloon knot getting extra warm :dahell:
Come out the closet punjabi :scust:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, These countries could easily dissemble and experiment with these guns and manufacture their own better weapon

but that's none of my business though:whistle:

301349253613_1.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
countries like that are becoming fewer and fewer, democracy is actually spreading like wildfire in africa

thanks to obama for taking out that old decrepit dictator in lybia, other African decrepit dictators, the few that are left, know the age of dictators in africa is coming to an end
:comeon:

Like Obama was going anywhere in Africa to bring democracy to black Africa.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
If you say so.

yeah i say so

I think obama can take credit for bringing democracy into ivory coast and somalia, although lybia and south sudan have been kind of a bust i think in the long run they will be ok

and by having meetings with democratic leaders http://www.whitehouse.gov/us-africa-leaders-summit he is sending out very strong signals about democratic standards

democracy in africa is not perfect but its definitely headed in the right direction and getting back to the story i dont think there is anything inherently wrong with making arms deals with isrealis, i thought we wanted powerful african countries

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i think obama has done a good job of supporting democracy in africa and sending out the message that the age of dictators is over
The United States of America and most Western nations......

could care less about supporting Democracy.. they support and align with all sorts of nations... trade with all sorts of nations, financially boost all sorts.

Which ever ones support their agendas.

Obama isn't doing anything that you mention :mjlol:

you need to grow up and out of these ideological retarded high level naive ideas :stopitslime:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The United States of America and most Western nations......

could care less about supporting Democracy.. they support and align with all sorts of nations... trade with all sorts of nations, financially boost all sorts.

Which ever ones support their agendas.

Obama isn't doing anything that you mention :mjlol:

you need to grow up and out of these ideological retarded high level naive ideas :stopitslime:

the united states cares about the united states, as it should

and everything i mentioned about obama are facts