Issa Rae subtly throwing the p*ssy at LaKeith Stanfield

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@Lord Scarf
I think it was you who said it, on how you can throw any dude on TV and he's a sex symbol. No homo, but Lakeith is a regular looking dude, I don't understand why all the females in this thread are going crazy. :dame:
He's a funny, tall, intelligent, sensitive, talented black man.

He definitely isnt ugly either. How can you not see it?

Women are turned on by vibe more than just visually.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
@Lord Scarf
I think it was you who said it, on how you can throw any dude on TV and he's a sex symbol. No homo, but Lakeith is a regular looking dude, I don't understand why all the females in this thread are going crazy. :dame:
Because we find him attractive, same as when y'all gas up what some would consider average looking broads. There are things you'll never understand about what women find attractive in a man, because you aren't a woman. And vice versa.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
He's a funny, tall, intelligent, sensitive, talented black man.

He definitely isnt ugly either. How can you not see it?

Women are turned on by vibe more than just visually.

I never said he was ugly, I'm just saying he's a decent looking person, and all the characteristics you just listed could be in any other dude. :dead:

I'mma stop commenting, cause it's gon look like I'm hating. :mjlol:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
So now all of a sudden LaKeith is one the finest man walking this earth, Yall chicks wasn’t saying that when he was Darius on Atlanta
:stopitslime:

Fame is a mutha :wow:
Yeah we were; that's where I first saw him :shaq:
Not even that trash ass live action Death Note could temper his attractiveness.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
@Lord Scarf

Ryan Gosling was put in the notebook cause the director thought he wasn’t handsome, years later he’s a sex symbol. Women get off on clout more than anything.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm jah confused why some brehs are in here trying to argue with women and tell them what makes a man sexy and what doesn't :dame:

Either yall just jealous or :dame:
IM SAIYAN THO!

Ole “he ain’t even gotta nice dikk print” ass nikkas.:heh:
I don’t even know how to have a back and forth with a man on another man’s sex appeal to me.:laff::laff::laff:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I was just in another thread mentioning how I felt Brad Pitt was overrated IMO. I know it’s all subjective but whites be hyping mediocrity like it’s the gold standard.:mjlol:
:picard:
Brad Pitt was gorgeous. Thelma and Louise, river runs through it, legends of the fall. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.