It didn't take streaming long to come full circle

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
SHOULD BE THE SAME FOR MOVIES
To an extent there will likely be some consolidation in streaming down to maybe 4-5 core services. The industry can't support every studio having their own service. I don't think Amazon is gonna be interested in making content for Netflix or Disney putting their main content on Netflix either until it's old and dated. Some of these studios can leverage their stuff better than their others.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
To an extent there will likely be some consolidation in streaming down to maybe 4-5 core services. The industry can't support every studio having their own service. I don't think Amazon is gonna be interested in making content for Netflix or Disney putting their main content on Netflix either until it's old and dated. Some of these studios can leverage their stuff better than their others.

EVERYTHING NEEDS TO GO ON EVERY PLATFORM LIKE IN MUSIC

THAT WILL BE THE BIGGEST W, BECAUSE STUDIOS CAN GO BACK TO FOCUSING ON PRODUCTIONS AND CAKING OFF THAT

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I WAS THINKING THE OTHER DAY…

HOW COME THE MUSIC INDUSTRY SETTLED ON 1 MAJOR PLATFORM WHERE ALL THE PRIMARY MUSIC GOES FOR STREAMING (SPOTIFY), WIT THAT SAME MUSIC BEING DISTRIBUTED TO ALL THE OTHER PLATFORMS (APPLE MUSIC, AMAZON, ETC) SIMULTANEOUSLY

….BUT THE FILM INDUSTRY HAS TO BE JUGGLED BETWEEN NUMEROUS PLATFORMS AND EACH FILM HAS TO GO TO A SEPARATE ONE?

SEEMS LIKE NETFLIX SHOULDA BEEN TO FILM WHAT SPOTIFY IS TO MUSIC

GREED NEVER WINS
Jayz tried to force the music industry to Tidal by only having his music on Tidal only. It failed, the younger generation, the main streamers had moved on to other musicians.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They should considering it could be an extra source of income for them licensing it out to other streamers.

What’s to say that a show that flopped on Netflix or Amazon wouldn’t be a hit elsewhere?

It’s what they all should have been doing from the beginning instead of trying to hog all the content strictly to their platform.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GMSot7FXkAAII7k

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

That post Redstone future looking rough out chea

Summer looking down like...

Last edited: