It just dawned on me the only thing I can ever be in America is a fukking nikka, and that's it

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter how hard u work. How hard u try, If you're good or bad...it don't We can never be kings, rulers in this place in a racism capitalistic society. They say 'pull yourself up by the boot straps' but give u no boots

How can u be a king in a society that not your own, set up to totally destroy u ? Of not mentally but physically? To be black and happy , u have to basically be a indoctrinated zombie basically. I don't see how a critical thinking black person can't feel the pain.

It doesn't matter, because this society was made to keep u a fukking n1gger. There's no such thing as fairness, love, happiness , friendship, opportunity...it's all an illusion and only ppl weak and stupid enough to buy into it will be content

I'm down by the lake and I can feel tension in the air on this beautiful fall these fukking people hate my presence but little do they don't know the feelings are mutual x 2. They probably assume in their small arrogant minds I'm just some dumb negro but I know them better than they know themselves , in order to survive I why wouldn't I, after all? This their society

This society is based upon nepotism and deceit and honesty is actually punished. The worse crime against humanity in America is being honest, try it and see what happens.

No how hard you try to do the right thing you'll be constantly spat on, backstabbed, hurt. The worst mistake u can make to care about ppl. If u want true success just erase your humanity and see ppl as objects. Remove all emotional attachment to them.

The white man's society is created for evil to win and for the righteous to fail. U can get all the degrees u want, have all the talent u like, all the work ethic, expensive clothes, nice cars etc....but at the end of the day, you'll always be a n1gger in America

Last edited:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I agree bro. it took me too long to realize this. it used to drive me crazy because I worked hard so I wouldn't be considered one. I embrace it rather than run from it.

Sometimes I wake up and I want to be the man. I remember how much pain that caused me and it makes me appreciate my life now.

I feel successful. I've accomplished a lot of shyt in my life black people in my neighborhood have not. I took it for granted, but I now I appreciate it a lot more.

I went to Japan, Canada, and Mexico as an athlete. I've been able to pursue my dreams. Most black people I know don't have dreams. they just aspire to be employees and are usually practical. I understand it though. I always wanted more and I'm proud of myself for going for it.

It's sad that I might be the only black person from area to do what I've done. only black man from my area to do it bigger than me is Iamsu.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh,

I completely understand your valid frustration.

But for your psyche's sake, change the perspective.

It's not that you'll only be a nikka. It's that the way society is made up, that's all they'll see you as.

But, really, you need to fight the natural human instinct of following society's perspective and say fukk society, I'm going to build up my own perspective about myself and others.

You have family right here.:salute:

Just to give a little parable -

It's important to remember a significant moment where Malcom X himself almost let that concept destroy him - when he was in school and a teacher told him, he couldn't be a lawyer, because ******s can't be lawyers.

That boy, with the right support, would have become a Supreme Court Justice with his brilliance. Instead, the shock of that as well as other facets of society telling him he isn't shyt made him believe that.

Much like a lot of young brehs out here, he went into the only hierarchy that would appreciate his worth - crime.

Luckily, someone helped him realize, regardless of what this bullshyt society believes, we are more than that.

People need to realize most of our brothers who fell by the wayside aren't sociopathes. They just took society's perspective and ran with it.

Good thread.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
200.gif

Not today @DrX , I'm in a good mood.