“It makes us insecure that we can’t do it the same way you can”…. Damn he said it!!! I’m shocked 😳

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a black men you gotta realize we are blessed with gifts that the white man knows you have and always want to be in control of it or monetize it. I’ve always said it’s not the white man stopping us from running the world it’s us not working together to push through when they do.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: They mad.
tenor.gif

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
As a black men you gotta realize we are blessed with gifts that the white man knows you have and always want to be in control of it or monetize it. I’ve always said it’s not the white man stopping us from running the world it’s us not working together to push through when they do.
Which gifts do they know about, in particular? Charisma, creativity?

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
When Tariq was naming volleyball and hockey as things “white people have” I wanted to yell at the screen “you nikkas have the fukking country, the economy, corporate America, the government, the fukking world nikka shut up”
I hear you but they don’t care about that stuff when it comes to sports. We all know sports is the equalizer. You can pay for the best trainers etc but it won’t guarantee anything.