It might be time that the HL subforum was renamed

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...to reflect the level of "moderation" that takes place in there. may i propose any of the following

"Candyland"
"The Sanctuary City"
"Higher Jerking"
"The Napoleonic Whores"
"Red Dawn"
"The Waiting Room at Nancy Pelosi's OBGYN"

just trying to do my part for the forum :obama:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's called higher learning but seems to have the most childish arguments on the entire site. I say we change it to kindergarten. A place where everyone is taught to share and get along. :francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Higher learning and the coliseum are the worst moderated forums on this site,nothing changes.

They're prime examples of why mods should either be impartial to the forums subject or mods of different bias should be selected to balance eachother.

Otherwise you get circle jerks.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba and everybody complaining HL is a Hillarybot circle jerk, this whole thread is dedicated to alternative views:sas1:
Yeah, I can count to one too.

Edit: Also, I've been bushed twice simply for disagreeing. This place is a circle jerk.
Is the @the cac mamba bushed from hL or actively avoiding ?

the bottom line is that i love the political discussion in there :yeshrug: its a great forum, good posters, relevant topics. it's just not right to bush people for not being "outraged enough" at whatever the latest affrontery is

and the worst part is that i agree with the groupthink on easily 80-90% of issues in there :dead: but the 10% has done me in too many times. whore moderators who cater to a select few is just pure garbage

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I still have no idea why you were bushed the last two times. Nothing in your post history warranted it. Just seemed like since you didn't agree with liberal policy, Democratic thinking points or just not agreeing with a certain group of posters, you were bushed.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...to reflect the level of "moderation" that takes place in there. may i propose any of the following

"Candyland"
"The Sanctuary City"
"Higher Jerking"
"The Napoleonic Whores"
"Red Dawn"
"The Waiting Room at Nancy Pelosi's OBGYN"
@Bollywood Hulk Hogan did you just tag me in a thread that tru mac banned me from and call me out for being unwilling to post in it? :laff:

im taking my self imposed HL ban seriously this time, you libtards are clearly too much for me mentally. if you really want my input on the important issues, you can tag me in here :jaymelo:

edit: as i hit enter, Anderson Cooper said that "coming up, a story about a woman who had an affair with Trump before he was president". if you havent learned from the epic bust that was stormy daniels, I'd like to add "The Shark Jumpers" to the list :laff::laff::laff:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
@Bollywood Hulk Hogan did you just tag me in a thread that tru mac banned me from and call me out for being unwilling to post in it? :laff:
i'm not aware of what you're banned from

it's hilarious you're being such a crybaby while projecting that onto liberals, who are upset not at having their disingenuous garbage culled from a messageboard, but because nazis are putting kids into concentration camps

suck my dikk

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not aware of what you're banned from

it's hilarious you're being such a crybaby while projecting that onto liberals, who are upset not at having their disingenuous garbage culled from a messageboard, but because nazis are putting kids into concentration camps

suck my dikk
i'm not about to let some candy ass white liberals get on CNN and tell me that what's happening at the southern border is equivalent to slavery and the holocaust :camby: that's all you, chief