It must suck that some of y’all will never

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Because these nikkaz shame the nikkaz that tell them to do right and practically look at women as dogs. There ain’t no saving these nikkas.

You sure about that? I was once a teenager that had "no game" and didn't learn it until I read the e-Book until the Fall of 2004. Learned the harsh realities that most dudes INTENTIONALLY suppressed, and manage to navigate with a backbone and knowledge of how the dating game works.

Problem is, people like you suppress teaching tangible game to young dudes thinking that those dudes are competition to you, and take advantage of the less fortunate. Just like how them rappers that get rich and famous, and go back to their old hoods to stunt on the peeps, and call it "motivation" while most of the block suffers from poverty, on top of them not teaching them or reaching out for the greater good.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Bushed
Daps
I had a longer answer, it got deleted by mysterious ways. But I haven't paid for every sex transaction. They wasn't what I wanted, but she look better than the chicks I work with.

Ask any former coworker, anybody at the train, bus, or platform that try to talk to me and they don't look like Megan Good get cussed out. I could have been shot at or stomped like they stumped dude in the video, idc.

Most ppl disgust me and that aint changing, stop worrying about who I'm not effing

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Problem is, people like you suppress teaching tangible game to young dudes thinking that those dudes are competition to you,

Nah breh he ain’t wrong

A lot of brehs on here have no interest in dropping any game you tell them:manny:

Theres a difference between not knowing but being open minded/willing to learn and just being defeatist and closed minded :hubie:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure about that? I was once a teenager that had "no game" and didn't learn it until I read the e-Book until the Fall of 2004. Learned the harsh realities that most dudes INTENTIONALLY suppressed, and manage to navigate with a backbone and knowledge of how the dating game works.

Problem is, people like you suppress teaching tangible game to young dudes thinking that those dudes are competition to you, and take advantage of the less fortunate. Just like how them rappers that get rich and famous, and go back to their old hoods to stunt on the peeps, and call it "motivation" while most of the block suffers from poverty, on top of them not teaching them or reaching out for the greater good.
nikka you can literally look up posts of me responding to self improvement and shyt on here. There’s just some nikkaz that are lost causes and would rather hate on nikkaz and women than to take information. Look at how some of these nikkaz will post ever negative things that some dusty hood black chick will say about men. Some of these nikkas wake up early to get other men to hate on them.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I’m far from hideous my nikka. You just a hatin ass nikka. Why would I lie about that.
nikka what's the point of this thread?
You're knee deep in prostitutes from third world countries
Who are you trying to call out?

tumblr_m9uddm8MYB1qc3syx.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Women can be very manipulative at times. This whole video is gaslighting under the guise of a critique. "Full human experience" "True Connection" are all vague and subject to interpretation and I imagine changes from person to person. What might be a full human experience to me can be totally different to another person.

Also was being dishonest when she said he's viewing Ciara and other women as objects. Being concerned or interested in your partner's sexual history isn't a negative. Some people both men and women can't have a "Full human experience" or "True Connection" if their partner is sexually promiscuous, or even in the case of many black women if the dude you're interested has sex with other men that would be a turn off for a lot of people.

Also, Ciara isn't being objectified she's being judged by her character and the choices she made like most adults.

In that video, she talks about accepting people's flaws and harmless imperfections but really she's trying to indirectly say don't jduge me just accept my bullshyt. Accepting your "harmless imperfections" creates burdens on your partner.

"When you see Russel Wilson" it confuses you and enrages you."

No it doesn't most men don't even care besides cracking a few jokes.

The whole video is nothing but gaslighting.

Last edited: