It Really Irks Me How Much They Messed Up Kane's Background...

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
He was the first character that made me want to watch WWF...

Dude was legit and was the perfect silent killer/monster... the voice machine thing was great... He had it all.. the look, size ( :dame: ) , aura and the mannnerisms... And the mask was just awesome..
kane-1460751728-800.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

images

Shyt, I was okay with him gradually starting to talk more and more without the voicebox... I would have preferred him stay quiet but hey...

:mjlol:

My real issue wasn't so much the evolution, but the damn inconsistencies...

Basically once he got this mask...
02.JPG

:francis: continuity went out the window (probably for the whole company to be honest)...

Let's see...

Wrestlers who have seen him unmasked years before saying how "hideous" his "burnt" face is... :jbhmm

His childhood being constantly changed... Did he grow up, hidden in an asylum? Grow up bullied and taunted? Party with Katie Vick and drinking behind the wheel? :jbhmm:

The hair thing really gets me... Clearly he had a full head of hair without the mask... Now I guess it was always attached to the mask :comeon: :jbhmm:

I would bytch about his on and off status of being a monster or a jobber, but he's far from the only one that has inconsistent booking...

maxresdefault.jpg

UjO3xvT.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

It's like they weren't sure how they wanted to approach the unmasking...

Don't get me wrong, I loved the months of him after the unmasking, but they fukked up too much...

Rant over :mjcry:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even as a youngin, I found the unmasking to be so fukkin stupid... like they put a little bit of black makeup on his face cause he was supposed to be a burn victim... what.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Even as a youngin, I found the unmasking to be so fukkin stupid... like they put a little bit of black makeup on his face cause he was supposed to be a burn victim... what.

The Black Make Up Was Just Around His Eyes So It Looked Cool When He Has The Mask On, Like When Michael Keaton Was Batman Or Else It Would Look Lame

batman-returns-dark-eye-makeup-vanishes.jpg