It seems there is no stopping Coronavirus. When you think people will start to panic?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
South Korea has universal Health Care.

You see how it matters now...
Canada also has lapped us in care

I think we need any form of M4A. I fukked with Yang’s hybrid version more than Sanders but anything is preferably to likely hundreds of thousands of debt that would be incurred if u caught corona

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay on your Ps and Qs breh cause I don’t think you want this :francis: I know a few weeks ago when it was just a Wuhan thing, everybody that pushed thru it had no respiratory problems, but there were also a few young ones who made it out with those type of disorders

Yea man, I got 20 n95 masks, nitrile gloves and dewalt goggles in case it ever hit a neighborhood near me and it’s some quarantine y’all should only leave the house to get groceries type shyt like in China lol

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Media over hyping it. Our ICU 70% of patients on vents have influenze while 0 have corona. Is it dangerous if you contract it and are old or multiple co-morbidities yes. will you get it walking down the street and die the next day no

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
+ Vitamin D-3
Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, amd Maca root have me
untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk-png.238877

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only problem with this virus is that it is already starting to effect the economy.
That's the real concern. Physically I'm not really pressed about it. Just hoping it don't mess up my 401K, might need to shift to bonds for a little bit.

with what yield ? The Fed is literally considering throwing everything at this.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
with what yield ? The Fed is literally considering throwing everything at this.

I've been taking advantage of high yielding Mutual Funds for a few years now, but I just shifted to a more conservative mutual fund.
I'll shift back once I feel good about everything, but I'm okay with a more conservative fund with a lower interest rate for the moment.