Italian Pawg Prime Minister Being A Nazi Again..Anglomania,Really?

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
France does the same thing. It seems petty, but this is how you protect your language - one of the main pillars of any culture - long term.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
France does the same thing. It seems petty, but this is how you protect your language - one of the main pillars of any culture - long term.
Exactly I actually respect her for it, most people here can’t speak another language so the concept is lost on them. I actually wish a lot of African countries would do the same. No reason why their legislature should be in a foreign language and not their native tongue

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Exactly I actually respect her for it, most people here can’t speak another language so the concept is lost on them. I actually wish a lot of African countries would do the same. No reason why their legislature should be in a foreign language and not their native tongue

In nations where you have 5+ official tribal languages, that would most likely lead to other problems. It's actually a huge advantage to have English/French/Arabic/Mandarin as mandatory languages taught in schools across the continent, because those will be the languages of international business(at the very least) going forward. Their lies are not even going to be halfway as effective if you know their nuances and idioms before they even walk in the door. For local business then yeah, mandate your own languages come first...especially for incoming business people and tourists. It's always to your advantage on your home turf to speak your own tongue(s), that's basic.

Let them be disdainful and feel everyone should cater to them. Use their weakness. :manny: