Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
GMt4LIfXcAAEzTM

"Thanks Pops"... J.Cole was the one that told Kendrick about the daughter. confirmed. :pachaha:

• Now, this IG account made a post on may 5 saying "Happy Bday Eternity"

• Kendrick released "Meet the Grahams" on May 3 and on his 3rd verse:

Should be teachin' you time tables or watchin' Frozen with you
Or at your eleventh birthday singin' poems with you

• Shanelle Gray (Eternity's manager) liked a post from someone saying/asking about crodie being the father
eternitys-manager-shanelle-gray-claims-that-eternity-is-v0-s75lkrz08hyc1.jpeg

horatio-caine-yeah.gif

YEAAAAAHHHHHH

Get maury on the phoooone
vihow4.png

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
GMt4LIfXcAAEzTM

"Thanks Pops"... J.Cole was the one that told Kendrick about the daughter. confirmed. :pachaha:

• Shanelle Gray (Eternity's manager) liked a post from someone saying/asking about crodie being the father

horatio-caine-yeah.gif

YEAAAAAHHHHHH

if this is true issa wrap for ole boy

he dont need that slow burn/Napster vs Music Biz type destruction

After that, the music will NEVER sound the same

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
if this is true issa wrap for ole boy

he dont need that slow burn/Napster vs Music Biz type destruction

After that, the music will NEVER sound the same

:sas2:

Daps
That’s the kid everyone first thought. Her names eternity and Kendrick had a bar in that verse saying it. Mom denied it though I believe. “Love is eternity and trumps all pain”
Nahh that’s another kid. She was in the j Cole and durk video. Her mom is black. This kid mom is white.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

That's not her account

This is the real one

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
GMt4LIfXcAAEzTM

horatio-caine-yeah.gif

YEAAAAAHHHHHH

A fukkin deadbeat that should never say MORE LIFE

Meet the Grahams

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You niccas now spending time looking for preteen girls social media woah and this is clearly fake

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Captain Zest has confirmed that he is the person they found on facebook. Not sure why but the tweet can't be linked to even though its still up. But here's a screenshot of it:

ep2k24.png

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
When in this scenario does McNuggetMan get assaulted? All the pictures and videos have him sitting there or coming out. Nothing shows him beat up?
The full video has not been released fam. He's showed him being wheeled out for the sole purpose of showing that entire article was a coverup and a complete lie. Man did not go up nor listen to no fukking beats for 2 minutes

He's also dropped the NYPD officer who took the report by name and they looked it up and he's legit. He's said the cops came after this to the hotel about the assault. There's more pics and videos. THAT is what is for sale to the highest bidder. He's not posting that on Twitter

Again.. NONE of this is about rape and pedo shyt. That's Kendrick's angle. Ebony's angle is, you got me fired and I can't sell this shyt cause you lied about it being stolen. Since you won't own up, I got something else you don't want out..... Pay up..

This doesn't work if nothing ever happened. But again, if nothing ever happened, little man wouldn't be lying in articles to cover it up

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
The full video has not been released fam. He's showed him being wheeled out for the sole purpose of showing that entire article was a coverup and a complete lie. Man did not go up nor listen to no fukking beats for 2 minutes

He's also dropped the NYPD officer who took the report by name and they looked it up and he's legit. He's said the cops came after this to the hotel about the assault. There's more pics and videos. THAT is what is for sale to the highest bidder. He's not posting that on Twitter

Again.. NONE of this is about rape and pedo shyt. That's Kendrick's angle. Ebony's angle is, you got me fired and I can't sell this shyt cause you lied about it being stolen. Since you won't own up, I got something else you don't want out..... Pay up..

This doesn't work if nothing ever happened. But again, if nothing ever happened, little man wouldn't be lying in articles to cover it up

Fair enough, but if he wasn't beaten up in the room I highly doubt Drake himself was in the lobby putting hands on him. If his team did it that's a different story. Hopefully we find out the truth someday :manny: