A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
reddit just copied the thread

fukk em we ball

Just FYI, in case anyone is interested, the actual Universal Hip Hop Museum is currently under construction in the Bronx, and is a legitimate museum with real financial backing. Here is a list of what they already have in the archives. There are a lot of legitimate legends of hip-hop involved with this, including Kurtis Blow, Grand Wizard Theodore, Paradise Gray, Melle Mel, Harry Allen, Pete Nice, Eric B, etc

Link is bolded

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
one of the original groucho marx style noses of Humpty Hump's (Shock G)

Matt%20and%20Shock%20G%201_display_hires.jpg
Pretty sure that is studio A at Hyde Street Studios, I’ve recorded in there

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
i was going to troll the reddit thread and say some shyt like, the bottle big pun supposedly hit jay-z with, the potted plant between nas and nore, whatever puffy hit steve stoute with over the hate me now video, the dildo that belonged to diddy when camron asked mase whose it was, the birth certificate of who was really in the big poppa video....i know some reddit people who actively follow thecoli but can't get in, so they just repost whatever we say over there and even copycat the responses

but it's usually the reachy yet generic comments like 'the ski goggles trend in hip hop' that gets super upvoted