It's a damn shame that David Carradine is dead.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Because Kill Bill actually needs a prequel instead of a volume 3. Like we need an anthology movie about how each member came to join the squad. We also need a Pai Mei movie. That nikka killed a whole clan just because one of them ain't give him a head nod back......that fool crazy.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Don't need him for that. Carradine would have been way too old for a prequel by now anyway.
He was one of those people that always looked old. Like Morgan Freeman and Maggie Smith. I guess they could use younger actors like they did in the X-men movies

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
They can still do a prequel.

I thought vol 3 was in limbo because Uma was mad at QT.

would be dope to get her actual daughter to play BB.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Kill Bill actually needs a prequel instead of a volume 3. Like we need an anthology movie about how each member came to join the squad. We also need a Pai Mei movie. That nikka killed a whole clan just because one of them ain't give him a head nod back......that fool crazy.
Cardine went out guns blazing

any prequel doesn’t need him anyways , pai Meir is more interesting

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
They can still do a prequel.

I thought vol 3 was in limbo because Uma was mad at QT.

would be dope to get her actual daughter to play BB.
I just think it would be interesting to the dynamic of them as a team.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That is why I always give a nod back.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It aint that he's dead that trips me out.

What trips me out is that the nikka accidentally killed himself trying to jack off. :skip:

Yup. It says something that his friends and agent were so horrified and defensive about the fact that he might have committed suicide that they had to make sure the truth got out; that he was into auto-asphyxiation. The cause would've been known no matter what, but right from the start when it looked like it was def a suicide, they were all "No way, absolutely 100% no way. He died from tying a rope around his junk trying to get off." :dame:

I think if a friend of mine died like that, I'd be more than willing to keep his/her weird sexual secrets to myself.

Daps
Yup. It says something that his friends and agent were so horrified and defensive about the fact that he might have committed suicide that they had to make sure the truth got out; that he was into auto-asphyxiation. The cause would've been known no matter what, but right from the start when it looked like it was def a suicide, they were all "No way, absolutely 100% no way. He died from tying a rope around his junk trying to get off." :dame:

I think if a friend of mine died like that, I'd be more than willing to keep his/her weird sexual secrets to myself.

True. It's embarrassing as hell. A man should never have to die with his pants down :deadmanny: