Its a fact that if youre in good shape and can cook, youve already distinguished yourself from a huge percentage of your competition.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This actor went from being called ugly and sid from toy story

486699_4371660_updates.jpg

To girls commenting on all his social media. Why?
PTAuMzI3NQ

He started lifting weights and learned some cooking skills to play a chef on the bear(GREAT show ). Now this version of the actor lives in the minds of thousands of his new fans.

Back when I was using the apps, if I mentioned that I know how to make duck confit and have made cookies and pies, girls wanted to stop texting and link up asap. Women love a man who can cook like an expert and if he can make them laugh and is in good shape?

ZXIuZ2lm.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This actor went from being called ugly and sid from toy story

486699_4371660_updates.jpg

To girls commenting on all his social media. Why?
PTAuMzI3NQ

He started lifting weights and learned some cooking skills to play a chef on the bear(GREAT show ). Now this version of the actor lives in the minds of thousands of his new fans.

Back when I was using the apps, if I mentioned that I know how to make duck confit and have made cookies and pies, girls wanted to stop texting and link up asap. Women love a man who can cook like an expert and if he can make them laugh and is in good shape?

ZXIuZ2lm.gif
She don’t make the next man cook. He’s knocking her down after you fed her.

Come on guise

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Easily the most obnoxious poster on this site

This nikka really gassing up some Breaking Bad looking cac as an example to aspire to be and forgetting the fact him being an actor >>>>>>>>

Lol dumb ass

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
She don’t make the next man cook. He’s knocking her down after you fed her.

Come on guise
Yeah IDK about all that all I'm saying is it was easier for me to clap cheeks after I revealed I could throw down in the kitchen.

On the apps appealing men are easy for women to find. The problem comes with when they start texting and most of the time have nothing interesting to say or are just clearly bored. People want something that's different. I man who can build or make things in a sea of 20 'entrepreneurs' who all look the same and say the same shyt is boring.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah IDK about all that all I'm saying is it was easier for me to clap cheeks after I revealed I could throw down in the kitchen.

On the apps appealing men are easy for women to find. The problem comes with when they start texting and most of the time have nothing interesting to say or are just clearly bored. People want something that's different. I man who can build or make things in a sea of 20 'entrepreneurs' who all look the same and say the same shyt is boring.
How often did you clap said cheeks without cooking for them?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Easily the most obnoxious poster on this site

This nikka really gassing up some Breaking Bad looking cac as an example to aspire to be and forgetting the fact him being an actor >>>>>>>>

Lol dumb ass
Goddamm you're a miserable person. Always fukking mad about something and posting up in my threads talking shyt like we know each other personally. If you wanna be put on ignore that badly ill oblige you.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Goddamm you're a miserable person. Always fukking mad about something and posting up in my threads talking shyt like we know each other personally. If you wanna be put on ignore that badly ill oblige you.

nikka you live for other dudes attention stop it.

Shut yo Kitchen Nightmare ass up, whiny ass fakkit :mjlol:

Corny ass dude really thinks that cooking and hitting the gym means shyt something literally ANYBODY with half a brain does already

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
How often did you clap said cheeks without cooking for them?
Most times, that's actually the crazy part. The fact that I knew what I was talking about was enough to get them interested. I actually only ended up cooking for like maybe 3 or 4. Most of them just liked the idea of me being able to throw down.

Like when I'm talking about cooking, I'm not talking about cooking to survive. I'm talking about something you've put your attention and focus on, a skill you're always trying to improve and innovate with. Something you're very proud of. It's a lot of men that can cook, but it's not a lot that love to cook and want to be GREAT at it.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It’s about the clothes and haircut I’m sure and some people grow into their looks …but pause …

:dame:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Most times, that's actually the crazy part. The fact that I knew what I was talking about was enough to get them interested. I actually only ended up cooking for like maybe 3 or 4. Most of them just liked the idea of me being able to throw down.

Like when I'm talking about cooking, I'm not talking about cooking to survive. I'm talking about something you've put your attention and focus on, a skill you're always trying to improve and innovate with. Something you're very proud of. It's a lot of men that can cook, but it's not a lot that love to cook and want to be GREAT at it.
So we can just lie, noted :lolbron: