It's a wrap for Postmates UPDATE: Literally

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I ordered some popeyes the other day from Uber eats. Dude pulled up in a old ass Camry looking like hustle man

Tracy+Morgan1.jpg

Box was half open and barely any fries in the box. Ain't trust to eat that shyt, cause I know buddy was eating my shyt. I'm done with ubereats
Believe it or not, drivers eating costumers' food is actually pretty rare- even moreso during the pandemic. A lot of people lost their jobs, so they rely on food deliver to pay bills. Eating a customer's meal is a surefire way to get banned or at least not tipped.

You probably ran into a driver with absolutely nothing to lose

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I ordered some popeyes the other day from Uber eats. Dude pulled up in a old ass Camry looking like hustle man

Tracy+Morgan1.jpg

Box was half open and barely any fries in the box. Ain't trust to eat that shyt, cause I know buddy was eating my shyt. I'm done with ubereats
I think you can file a claim and get your money back.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Believe it or not, drivers eating costumers' food is actually pretty rare- even moreso during the pandemic. A lot of people lost their jobs, so they rely on food deliver to pay bills. Eating a customer's meal is a surefire way to get banned or at least not tipped.
You probably ran into a driver with absolutely nothing to lose
I had been dealing with Ubereats for a couple years and always figured it was rare. This shyt had me shook though and thinking how many other times somebody might have fukked with my food. Not every place uses the seal sticker.

I think you can file a claim and get your money back.
I did and got a nice credit and my money back.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tracy+Morgan1.jpg

I never understood why anyone would order cheap low quality drive through fast food on uber eats when you can order real food from real restaurants and pay the same price on the app.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
No Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Applebee's, Ruth Chris', Morton's, ALMOST ANY LOCAL RESTAURANT (save chinese and Pizza) does not deliver.

Paying extra for food from these places seems silly. The food isn't that fukking great where I have to have it delivered if I can't go pick it up. But I get it i guess.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Paying extra for food from these places seems silly. The food isn't that fukking great where I have to have it delivered if I can't go pick it up. But I get it i guess.

Ruth Chris' is good enough for me to have it delivered. Never thought a $70 steak was ever going to be worth it but I was wrong.