It’s Crazy How Much Female Friends Sabotage Each Other

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I hear you. That's maturity. I dress for myself and my mood, not so much trends or for what people think. I get fashion ideas from seeing other women but i make adjustments for what works for me. My ex used to complain all the time that I don't have to look perfect all the time. You would think a man would appreciate a woman that has pride in that type of thing but it was whatever, I think it was more about him not wanting the gawking or looks from other men. Not going to lie - if I'm with a man, I like to be the finest in the room (or at least feel that way)- not on any conceited type of vibe, but moreso confidence. People do judge based off appearance, No doubt. I finally found my style and what works for me- what looks good on me. Outward appearance sets the tone for how I feel about myself not so much dependent on what other women are doing.
I’m the same way—I need to be the best looking female in that room if I’m with my man. I feel like we both are in that age range where we know ourselves, have that natural confidence and more importantly know our worth. That grown woman shyt. :salute:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
In my fantasy world all the cute girls want to be my friend for this good dikk. All day all the time, that's just my own ego, Hate it or love it mfckaz.

In reality, lot of bytches lame bruh. I'm a straight dude I don't care about none of that.
Friends for what, maybe if the real one shows up than that's totally different you feel me but nah I rather use a fake bytch for her p*ssy and break her affection into my own pockets.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@HarlemHottie @Booksnrain @CarmelBarbie @Devilinurear Do yall think this is true? ^^^
That we dress to impress for other women or try to compete?
And do yall react a certain way when you see a real nice looking man but his girl looks busted? I'm kind of guilty of that, not in a rude way but I can't lie that it does cross my mind for a quick second, not in a rude way, just a thought in my head.
If pressed, I'd say I dress for men (or one particular man). Women tend to trend hop in a way I find unsettling. With men, as long as shyt is sitting right, you good.

Tbh, no. I don't really care what other people doing in their relationships. If I notice at all, I would probably assume she's supporting him or making his dikk happy enough he don't care how she look. Good for them, shyt.

For the record, I don't have problems with women whatsoever. As yall can see on here, I get along well with women and even play peace maker when necessary. I just refuse to let them close to my relationship.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@HarlemHottie @Booksnrain @CarmelBarbie @Devilinurear Do yall think this is true? ^^^
That we dress to impress for other women or try to compete?
And do yall react a certain way when you see a real nice looking man but his girl looks busted? I'm kind of guilty of that, not in a rude way but I can't lie that it does cross my mind for a quick second, not in a rude way, just a thought in my head.

I do think women dress to impress other women. Most men me included don't care how you dress as long as you are appealing.
Now if I see a couple were the woman is the worst looking I am think dude has a sugar momma.