Its embarrassing how fast the Wii was abandoned

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Release list looking like a barren wasteland and they sold almost 100 million consoles. I've never seen the plug pulled so quick on a console that did numbers like the Wii.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Release list looking like a barren wasteland and they sold almost 100 million consoles. I've never seen the plug pulled so quick on a console that did numbers like the Wii.
I am willing to bet that if Nintendo were to send a mass test to see how many unique Wii's get turned on at a regular basis that the number would be less than 10 million.

NOBODY I know still plays the Wii.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh jesus......here we go again.
http://www.clubchopper.com/photopost/data/500/Not_This_shyt_Again.gif

images

images

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
System was trash so there was no point in continuing to support it. Besides I bet most people who own one just let it collect dust.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
when you see how 1st party support died for that system I wonder what makes people think that wont happen to the new system

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I still have it, can't bring myself to give it up because I OCCASIONALLY like to Play some Mario Bros. and Mario Kart but only because those are Classics to me.:yeshrug: I'll not Buy another Game for it probably, it does have some Dust on it though.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
when you see how 1st party support died for that system I wonder what makes people think that wont happen to the new system
Yeah Nintendo has had this track record for a while. They drop support faster than the other 2

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

Same sh1t happened to the OG xbox

NOBODY I know still plays the Wii.

I'm a nerd gamer who got into the system late in its life .... (copped it last year)

Simultaneous playing all these games at the same time at the moment....

Mario Galaxy 1/2

Zelda Twilight Princess/Skyward Sword

Resident Evil Remake

Resident Evil ZERO

Resident Evil Darknight Chronicles

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Super Mario Bros Wii

Mario Kart Wii

Xenoblade Chronicles

The Last Story

Red Steel 2

007 Goldeneye Reloaded

Donkey Kong Country Returns

My Wii got more burn during the months of Oct/Nov from me than both My PS3/360 got combined

:manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
oh jesus......here we go again.
http://www.clubchopper.com/photopost/data/500/Not_This_shyt_Again.gif

images

images
Man please. Nobody has abandoned a console this successful this fast. Even Nintendo distanced themselves from it. This console should have had support well into the Wii U's first couple years of life. Last I knew DS games are still being released and the 3DS has been out a while.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Same sh1t happened to the OG xbox
The Wii did 4.5x what the Xbox sold and the Xbox didn't sell the most in its generation. The Winner of that gen the PS2 got support for years past its successors release.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man please. Nobody has abandoned a console this successful this fast. Even Nintendo distanced themselves from it. This console should have had support well into the Wii U's first couple years of life. Last I knew DS games are still being released and the 3DS has been out a while.

C'mon dog, your not new. You know how planned obsolescence works.

If you think this is bad its only going to get worse. Look at how quick the new Iphone came out, the new ipad, plus the ipad mini, whens the next shyt comin out? You can barely keep shyt for a 1year and a half before you can no longer keep up with the Joneses

I dont know who the Joneses are but fukk'em :manny: Just be happy with what you have.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I agree

My wii is in a spare room used only for Netflix even though its sd

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Xenoblade Chronicles :lawd:
Donkey Kong Country Returns :datazz:
Mario Galaxy series :whew:
Mad World :wow:
Muramasi: Demon Bledge :obama:
Super Paper Mario :ehh:
Endless Ocean :heh: :dwillhuh:

Fanboys will be fanboys, but Wii has a ill catalog and tons of diversity...just way too much shovelware gabbage