It's Going Down In Milwaukee Right Now: Milwaukee Heads Check In

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
There's some civil unrest in Milwaukee right now; conflicting reports are coming in but black folks are out there turning up in response to police shooting a brother. Can any Milwaukee heads fill us in as to what exactly is going on?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to fear. This nikka is on it. That is in his area code.

247-sheriff-david-clarke-940.png

Apathy

Based
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee, WI
Another officer involved shooting :francis:. I believe there was a peace rally going on, and cops egged them on and a riot ensued.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Violence erupts after officer-involved shooting

A standoff between police and an angry crowd turned violent Saturday night in the hours after a Milwaukee police officer shot and killed an armed suspect during a foot chase on the city's north side.

After an hours-long confrontation with officers, police reported at 10:15 p.m. that a gas station at Sherman Blvd. and Burleigh St. was set on fire. Police said firefighters could not get close to the blaze because of gunshots.

Earlier in the evening, more than 100 people gathered near the scene at N. 44th St. and W. Auer Ave. and at times pushed against a line of 20 to 30 officers, some of whom were in riot gear.

At one point, the officers got in their cars to leave and some in the crowd started smashing the windows and side of a squad car. Another vehicle was set on fire. As officers returned to the scene, this time many more in riot gear, as many as seven could be heard about 8:45 to 9 p.m.

The shots appeared to be fired in the air by someone in the crowd.

Soon thereafter, the crowd turned on and chased reporters and a photographer from the Journal Sentinel. One reporter was shoved to the ground and punched.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
If only these communities held themselves accountable the same way they do these race soldiers

:whoa:And no I'm not giving them race soldiers a pass either. I just think accountability goes both ways

You just dropped a white man's retort. It doesn't take away from the injustice happening.

Why didn't you say, "if only these POLICE hold themselves accountable the same way they do these Black people".

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If only these communities held themselves accountable the same way they do these race soldiers

:whoa:And no I'm not giving them race soldiers a pass either. I just think accountability goes both ways
soccer avi, plus this comment:patrice:

yeah u white:martin:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I said "I think accountability goes both ways" so obviously that includes them race soldiers but AGAIN nikkas can't read with comprehension.

Burning gas stations and marching is tiring. I'm tired of that shyt...better ways to be more effective