It's hard not to root for the Bulls this year.

Daps
Reppin
Boston
Bushed from other teams? You mean the Lakers?:troll:

But fr ain’t nobody outside of Chicago rooting for those rejects. :mjlit::umad:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Bushed from other teams? You mean the Lakers?:troll:

But fr ain’t nobody outside of Chicago rooting for those rejects. :mjlit::umad:

Derozon got bushed from Toronto, then the Spurs
Zo got bushed from the Lakers, and Pelicans.. the damn Pelicans :russ:
LaVine got bushed by the Timberwolves
Vucevic got bushed by Orlando

And their coach got bushed by OKC.

So they all got bushed by small market scrub teams.

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lake
It’s funny seeing majority of their roster was born between 1989 -2000 when the bulls was the bulls

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was an early detractor of this team but I’ve definitely changed my mind on them. For one, they’re one of my favorite - if not the favorite - team to watch. I think they have a second round ceiling, possible ECF berth if they get the right matchup, but this is a very good squad. If injuries and luck play their part, them getting to the Finals next season would not amaze me.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I was an early detractor of this team but I’ve definitely changed my mind on them. For one, they’re one of my favorite - if not the favorite - team to watch. I think they have a second round ceiling, possible ECF berth if they get the right matchup, but this is a very good squad. If injuries and luck play their part, them getting to the Finals next season would not amaze me.
They really are a fun squad to watch, you got a nice scoring duo in Lavine and Derozan, Zo and Caruso locking cats up, and they play hard and seem to enjoy playing together. I don't think Vuc has hit his stride yet either but when he does that adds another layer to the team. Think Demar is about to be in protocols for a minute tho so that sucks.