Its looking like Trump might get that 2nd term, focus groups show strong support for him STILL

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm in Africa,Nairobi to be exact and needed some perspective. So can we expect a replay of 2016 among Black America?
Election is much too far away to know, we don't even know who Trump's opponent will be.

From talking to people my random ass guess would be somewhat higher turnout with even lower Trump support than last time. But that's meaningless at this stage, let's at least see what Trump's opponent's platform looks like.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cracker Quality Posting
Election is much too far away to know, we don't even know who Trump's opponent will be.

From talking to people my random ass guess would be somewhat higher turnout with even lower Trump support than last time. But that's meaningless at this stage, let's at least see what Trump's opponent's platform looks like.

Here's the thing:many Kenyans, and other Africans have anecdotal info on surprising support for Trump due to the economy.
Would you honestly advise Black America to vote Dem at this point ?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Here's the thing:many Kenyans, and other Africans have anecdotal info on surprising support for Trump due to the economy.
Would you honestly advise Black America to vote Dem at this point ?
Yeah, you really, really sound like a paid agent. Real people don't talk like that, what Kenyan would say, "Kenyans and other Africans have anecdotal info..." to preface their own experience?That's a pure spin phrase taken straight from a list of bullet points.

The economy remains on the exact same trajectory it was on for the last 7 years of the Obama administration. Economic growth remains strong while wages remain shyt and the vast majority of gains continue to go to the rich. Clear indicators suggest the economy will flop soon, no one can prevent that but we know who Trump will and won't protect from the consequences.

I never advise anyone to vote Dem unless that's the best candidate and they are supporting essential Black interests. We don't even know who the candidate is yet.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Independents are no longer rocking with him. They gave him a shot in 2016 but that's dead. You need them to win yet noone talks about them to any large degree. Next.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If you're against the Democrats then I need to know about the party you plan to start. Too many online woke folks who love to rail against the Democrats and aren't doing jack shyt but railing. Not impressed. :unimpressed: