IT'S NOT OVER - Georgia To Hold Runoff Election Dec. 4th!!!

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
While I wish this was the case. Kemp still has above 50 percent at the moment ( 50.3)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
On a Sidenote, that’s messed up Brian Kemp is using her personal school debt against her ( Stacey currently owes 227,000 dollars in student loans).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spelman, U of Texas and Yale cost a lot.
ive gotta be honest, if you put yourself in position to be almost a quarter million in student loan debt at 50, you fukked up :dead: how do you recoup that? win the lottery?

im not saying that for whatever reason that shytbag kemp is trying to smear her but its just an observation

anyway, i hope to christ they hold this runoff and get rid of all that cheating :scusthov:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
ive gotta be honest, if you put yourself in position to be almost a quarter million in student loan debt at 50, you fukked up :dead: how do you recoup that? win the lottery?

im not saying that for whatever reason that shytbag kemp is trying to smear her but its just an observation

anyway, i hope to christ they hold this runoff and get rid of all that cheating :scusthov:

If you go into that much debt going to a bunch of state colleges than yeah you messed up. All of her debt is from Yale since they charge $60K a year.

All Ivy League professional degrees are worth it because you're guaranteed a a salary of $200K at the worst and it goes much higher than that. Top law firms only hire from Ivy League schools.

In their minds they're only 14 law schools in the country.