it's OFFICIAL in 2019 the HOEPACYLPSE has ARRIVED...10 ways you as a MAN can survive this ERA

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Remember this statement..YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...but most SIMPS and BUM B1TCHES never get the picture till the WEAPONS OF DEPRESSION gets DRAWN
:ufdup:

times are very hard mane :francis: and like @Cat piss martini stated in another thread....these hoes outchea PANHANDLING ..it done got sooo bad....

unchecked bipolar behavior....bad money management skills...lack of sustainable employment ...opiates and weed "addiction"...along with Thot Rap has severely tainted what's left of the DATING POOL for you young men...

tread cautiously....my brethren

i've been in this game of life for years

amongst these hoes it's made me an animal

its RULES TO THIS SHYT..so i'm updating my MANUAL

A step by step booklet for you to PROGRESS

SO YOU CAN COME OUT ON TOP and not take an ETERNAL 'L" from a THOT

:umad:

for the BREHS...

1# MONEY OVER BULLSHYT (b1tches)....if you got work..then go to work....don't waste time and fukk up a bag by trying to get puzzy all the time at your residence.....it's simple...GET CURRENCY you will always have women...ENTERTAINING WOMEN and you always LOSE MONEY....even if it's "FREE FUKKS" you always gotta spend on something......plus the drama...fights and petty shyt will cause you to lose focus......fukk dat....sometimes you gotta leave dem hoes alone to get your mind right...

2# SAVE YOUR MONEY by any means neccesary......if you see better options of enteraining yourself or working on sometjhing like a financial goal then DO THAT.....just think of the tragic thought of having to work way past RETIREMENT cause you been out here making bad financial decisions and chasing hoes

3# DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CUFFING A B1TCH unless she MATCHES YOU FINANCIALL or MAKES EITHER MORE THAN YOU ..or at least within 10% of matching YOU....we gotta get back to making people contirubute thier FAIR SHARE in a relationship.....no more FULL RIDES or MAXED OUT DEALS for these women acting like FREE AGENTS (hoes with no sense of loyalty)..either it's a JOINT VENTURE or she can GTFO

4# A BYATCH WHO DOESN'T HAVE A CAR and a JOB is USELESS.....come on mane...you want a PARTNER not a CHARITY CASE......You either got kids of your own or plan on having kids or taking care of your mama...you don't need the burden of sponsooring some byatch who wants to depend on you for everything....

5# STOP THINKING SHE DOING YOU A FAVOR BY GIVING U SOME PUZZY...this shyt is very important....most of these hoes ARE LAZY IN BED..got you sweating it out doing all the work while they just sit back and enjoy the "ride" fukk dat......if she isn't going just as hard in the bed as you..she is a LAME FUKK and you can do better than that...especially if her HEAD GAME ain't worth shyt.........value yourself

6# DON'T GIVE THESE HOES NO MONEY VIA CASH APP......I personally know a BYATCH cute as hell who told me how her AND HER MAMA be sending these thirsty dudes FAKE PICS and videos they stole from other people profiles and getting money from it...also she had NO PLANS to visit these thirsty dudes...
one cat she showed me sent her 200$ just for pics of her toes ...smh

7# STOP LOOKING FOR "MAMA QUALITIES" in today's WOMEN...even the GOOD GIRLS of today cant compare to ya mama....my ex use to complain about having to cook cause she had a few classes that week..im like byatch you only cook one day out the week and you don't even have a full load of classes..wtf.....im taking you out to eat more than anything..fukk outta here...my mama was doing three course meals almost nightly while holding down a full time job and maintaining our household

8# if it is possible PLEASE WEAR A RUBBER as MUCH AS POSSIBLE....having a baby by a dude who got his shyt together is seen as a quick come up for alot of these byatches whom are tired of working and dont have the passion to continue thier education anymore ....hell i had one older broad want a baby but then i realized she wanted it for tax purposes...cause she could have a child to claim to offset her IRS debt and her two sons were now grown and out the house...so RUN ..if you just meet her and she talking about BABY...that means she SHADY

9# ALWAYS REALIZE that regardless how much FUN you have with her...if she is more about ENTERTAINMENT than EMPOWERMENT (supporting you..working on a plan with you....looking out for your finances) YOU DON'T NEED HER.....like that young boy A BOOGIE says in his song...
"THESE GIRLS AIN'T REALLY GOOD FOR ME...THESE GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN WITH ME"

10# IF ALL ELSE FAILS in your quest to getting PUZZY but you keep taking L's especially EMOTIONALLY.....buy RECYCABLE GOODS .......a lil 50$ here for her METRO PCS BILL or a 3 for 10 meal at CHILLIS is a ALOT CHEAPER AND LESS DAMAGING than a LIFETIME MAXED OUT MARRIAGE DEAL or a 18 YEAR CHILD SUPPORT INSTALLMENT PLAN...

bonus POINT: DON'T MOVE THAT BYATCH IN!!!...unless you know for certain that she is WILLING TO CONTIRBUTE at least by paying a bill or two or going half on the rent..it don't have to be neccesarily 50/50 cause you don't wanna treat her like a ROOMATE...thier is still some sense of sentiment here...but YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO BE HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD for a grown azz woman that is SAVING YOUR MONEY SECRETLY while you blow yours all on YOUR BILLS AND HER BILLS...
FUKK DAT..

just trying to help brehs...this is part 1

part 2 will be for the ladies so you don't end up like these ratchets in this HOEPACYLPSE :umad:

Thank you for your time...

i do accept donations....Cash app and Paypal is available :russ:

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember this statement..YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...but most SIMPS and BUM B1TCHES never get the picture till the WEAPONS OF DEPRESSION gets DRAWN
:ufdup:

for the BREHS...

1# MONEY OVER BULLSHYT (b1tches)....if you got work..then go to work....don't waste time and fukk up a bag by trying to get puzzy all the time at your residence.....it's simple...GET CURRENCY you will always have women...ENTERTAINING WOMEN and you always LOSE MONEY....even if it's "FREE FUKKS" you always gotta spend on something......plus the drama...fights and petty shyt will cause you to lose focus......fukk dat....sometimes you gotta leave dem hoes alone to get your mind right...

2# SAVE YOUR MONEY by any means neccesary......if you see better options of enteraining yourself or working on sometjhing like a financial goal then DO THAT.....just think of the tragic thought of having to work way past RETIREMENT cause you been out here making bad financial decisions and chasing hoes

3# DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CUFFING A B1TCH unless she MATCHES YOU FINANCIALL or MAKES EITHER MORE THAN YOU ..or at least within 10% of matching YOU....we gotta get back to making people contirubute thier FAIR SHARE in a relationship.....no more FULL RIDES or MAXED OUT DEALS for these women acting like FREE AGENTS (hoes with no sense of loyalty)..either it's a JOINT VENTURE or she can GTFO

4# A BYATCH WHO DOESN'T HAVE A CAR and a JOB is USELESS.....come on mane...you want a PARTNER not a CHARITY CASE......You either got kids of your own or plan on having kids or taking care of your mama...you don't need the burden of sponsooring some byatch who wants to depend on you for everything....

5# STOP THINKING SHE DOING YOU A FAVOR BY GIVING U SOME PUZZY...this shyt is very important....most of these hoes ARE LAZY IN BED..got you sweating it out doing all the work while they just sit back and enjoy the "ride" fukk dat......if she isn't going just as hard in the bed as you..she is a LAME FUKK and you can do better than that...especially if her HEAD GAME ain't worth shyt.........value yourself

6# DON'T GIVE THESE HOES NO MONEY VIA CASH APP......I personally know a BYATCH cute as hell who told me how her AND HER MAMA be sending these thirsty dudes FAKE PICS and videos they stole from other people profiles and getting money from it...also she had NO PLANS to visit these thirsty dudes...
one cat she showed me sent her 200$ just for pics of her toes ...smh

7# STOP LOOKING FOR "MAMA QUALITIES" in today's WOMEN...even the GOOD GIRLS of today cant compare to ya mama....my ex use to complain about having to cook cause she had a few classes that week..im like byatch you only cook one day out the week and you don't even have a full load of classes..wtf.....im taking you out to eat more than anything..fukk outta here...my mama was doing three course meals almost nightly while holding down a full time job and maintaining our household

8# if it is possible PLEASE WEAR A RUBBER as MUCH AS POSSIBLE....having a baby by a dude who got his shyt together is seen as a quick come up for alot of these byatches whom are tired of working and dont have the passion to continue thier education anymore ....hell i had one older broad want a baby but then i realized she wanted it for tax purposes...cause she could have a child to claim to offset her IRS debt and her two sons were now grown and out the house...so RUN ..if you just meet her and she talking about BABY...that means she SHADY

9# ALWAYS REALIZE that regardless how much FUN you have with her...if she is more about ENTERTAINMENT than EMPOWERMENT (supporting you..working on a plan with you....looking out for your finances) YOU DON'T NEED HER.....like that young boy A BOOGIE says in his song...
"THESE GIRLS AIN'T REALLY GOOD FOR ME...THESE GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN WITH ME"

10# IF ALL ELSE FAILS in your quest to getting PUZZY but you keep taking L's especially EMOTIONALLY.....buy RECYCABLE GOODS .......a lil 50$ here for her METRO PCS BILL or a 3 for 10 meal at CHILLIS is a ALOT CHEAPER AND LESS DAMAGING than a LIFETIME MAXED OUT MARRIAGE DEAL or a 18 YEAR CHILD SUPPORT INSTALLMENT PLAN...

bonus POINT: DON'T MOVE THAT BYATCH IN!!!...unless you know for certain that she is WILLING TO CONTIRBUTE at least by paying a bill or two or going half on the rent..it don't have to be neccesarily 50/50 cause you don't wanna treat her like a ROOMATE...thier is still some sense of sentiment here...but YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO BE HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD for a grown azz woman that is SAVING YOUR MONEY SECRETLY while you blow yours all on YOUR BILLS AND HER BILLS...
FUKK DAT..

just trying to help brehs...this is part 1

part 2 will be for the ladies so you don't end up like these ratchets in this HOEPACYLPSE :umad:

Thank you for your time...

i do accept donations....Cash app and Paypal is available :russ:
Dap + rep

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
My girl talking about she's going to quit her job and go back to school :patrice:

When I met her she was working and didn't mind takinh be out in the occasional date, wasnt stressed and was a lot more fun. Then she quit to go to school and was always stressed miserable and broke. If that same energy comes back I'm bouncing :camby:

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
A relationship is a partnership.

The moment she doesn't look like a partner is the moment that you need to roll.

But you need to define what a partner is for yourself. No one else can do that for you.

If all you're getting is sex in return, that's not a partnership.

Really all that needs to be said.

Daps
My girl talking about she's going to quit her job and go back to school :patrice:

When I met her she was working and didn't mind takinh be out in the occasional date, wasnt stressed and was a lot more fun. Then she quit to go to school and was always stressed miserable and broke. If that same energy comes back I'm bouncing :camby:
giphy.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

When I met her she was working and didn't mind takinh be out in the occasional date, want stressed and was a lot more fun. Then she quit to go to school and was always stressed miserable and broke. If that same energy comes back I'm bouncing :camby:

not to be the bearer of BAD NEWS breh..and im no prophet

and i really do hope yall make it as a couple...but ive BEEN THERE before...i don't think its gonna work...

that NEGATIVE ENERGY remains..and only GETS WORST as her studies get more intense

ive just experienced that with my ex....

the year prior while she was in class everything was GREAT...i even gifted her a new computer to further assist her with her studies

but once she took on GRADUATE COURSE WORK this year.....this byatch just start getting moody....and stressed ...and just couldn't balance her budget anymore

i was gettng sick of it.....the last straw was when i asked her would she cook on a certain evening...

she pops off on me about how she sooo tired from working and all these other excuses :usure:

but i noticed she wasn't sooo damn tired when her sisters came into town and these byatches are hanging out on the town eating out and drinking

had all that time to entertain them...yet when i ask for a simple task you got excuses...

i stopped calling her for a week and she did the same..and finally i just took my azz over to her crib and got my key and bounced.... :umad:

i don't regret it..yeah i miss the fukk outta her ...loved her to death..but i have a better peace of mind and my POCKETS ARE FATTER now :takedat:

this byatch would have had me in major debt by the time she got her degree :francis:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
A relationship is a partnership.

The moment she doesn't look like a partner is the moment that you need to roll.

But you need to define what a partner is for yourself. No one else can do that for you.

If all you're getting is sex in return, that's not a partnership.

Really all that needs to be said.

REALEST SHYT U EVER WROTE :whew:

mane...thats' how my ex got over on me.....when i ever i griped about shyt or thier was an issue ...she throw that PUZZY on me..and id forget or ignore what the issue was

like an old professor of mine told me...WE AS MEN ..WEAK MEN THAT IS....LET PUZZY PACIFY US ...

WHILE IGNORING THE REAL ISSUES....

this byatch i realize was not a true partner....definitly wasn't a contribtor and wasnt even a REAL FRIEND :snoop:

i remmber we had a sitdown to discuss some serious issues with us....so she comes over

and low and behold we end up FUKKING :dead:

so after we finished i asked her ..."are we good do we have an understanding..about ourselves?" :ld:

this byatch responded..."nah not really.......i just figured you wanted some PUZZY which was the real issue......besides i gotta get back to my crib...i gotta lotta studying t do"
:beli:

i was like :mindblown: ....I CAN'T WIN WITH THIS BYATCH