Its on nikka! Black superhero bragging rights!!

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Death Battle finally got one the coli gonna love

Who ya got
In one corner you got the The original, The kid who had us all wanting to ride manhole covers. The master of the Taser punch, the one man Bang-baby gangbuster himself

Virgil "Static" Hawkins

And his opponent

The kid so dope he cant be denied, the true "Superior Spider-Man" in these brooklyn streets. The invisible man with the Venom blast hand

Miles "Spider-Man" Morales

Weigh in brehs, i personally think Miles's Venom blast is gonna put Virgil down...what say you?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Nah Static powers are versatile. He can do shyt like magneto when he focuses or gets really pissed
I made my guess thinking of static as more of an "Electro" type than Magneto...but i still stand by it lol

Spider-Man powerset is ridiculous even without adding invisibility and a paralyzing touch....the Spider sense is OP and will keep him outta the way of anything tossed at him.

Normal Spidey pulls his punches in fights because class 10 ton strength is in that powerset by default.... but electro magnetic forcefields might be a lil much to punch thru:jbhmm:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I made my guess thinking of static as more of an "Electro" type than Magneto...but i still stand by it lol

Spider-Man powerset is ridiculous even without adding invisibility and a paralyzing touch....the Spider sense is OP and will keep him outta the way of anything tossed at him.

Normal Spidey pulls his punches in fights because class 10 ton strength is in that powerset by default.... but electro magnetic forcefields might be a lil much to punch thru:jbhmm:
Oh I agree Miles will be no pushover. And if he gets close Virgil will be in trouble but Static has too many powerful ranged attacks imo

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Venom Blasts
Fo
Dat
Ass!

giphy.gif

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
And the Winner is!

Yall brehs called it, Static is a whole Magneto-tier threat out here:ohhh:....i severely underestimated the bul:ehh: