Its pretty fukkin insane how powerful Venom is in comics now…eddie brock is on some BEYONDER shyt now

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I’ll be honest i am not the most versed on the King in Black / necro sword / god of symbiote shyt…but eddie brock defeated Knull, and is not only the god of symbiotes and the hive mind of all symbiotes, and his body IS a symbiote essentially. He is literally god tier now. Look at this shyt

King in Black Status: After vanquishing Knull, Eddie Brock became the new nexus of the Symbiote Hive and inherited his title of the King in Black.[15] While this gave Eddie access to several of Knull's powers, it placed an immense amount of strain on his still-mortal body and caused him to rapidly age over the course of a few months.[33]

Symbiote Telepathy: Eddie is able to sense and telepathically communicate with symbiotes, their hosts, and manifested codices through the Hive-Mind.[149] For unknown reasons, the Venom symbiote is the only one he cannot sense or communicate with.[33]
Symbiote Domination: Through the Hive-Mind, Eddie is able to remote-pilot symbiotes, enabling him to see through their eyes, speak through them, and manipulate their biomasses even when not in direct contact with them;[149] using them to create avatars of both his Venom and human forms. Having severed it from the Hive by freeing it from Knull's control, the Venom symbiote is the only one he cannot remote-pilot.[33]
Mental Time-Travel: Being capable of seeing through the eyes of every symbiote that ever existed, Eddie theorized that he might be able to use the symbiote hive-mind to effectively time-travel and thus alter the past -- much like Knull once tried to do to prematurely bring about his awakening.[33][177]
Human/Symbiote Hybrid Physiology: Eddie's self-resurrection resulted in the hybridization of his body, with Eddie referring to himself as a "human symbiote."[36]
Superhuman Strength: By deactivating his brain's mental inhibitors limiting how much he can exert his muscles, Eddie is capable of performing superhuman feats of strength such as ripping a metal door out of its frame and punching Bedlam in the face hard enough to hurt him.[178]
Superhuman Durability
Superhuman Reflexes
Regenerative Healing Factor:
Eddie is able to repair any damage to his body seemingly without limit, reconstituting himself from charred bones as well as reforming his body after being chewed into a gory pulp by Bedlam.[178]
Anatomy Manipulation: Eddie has complete control over his own anatomy, using his intestine as an impromptu lasso,[36] as well as using his nerve endings as impromptu webbing and to interface with Bedlam's mind.[158]
Shockingly OP now :heh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Weird. I know you have to be creative with comics because these characters been around for decades but some of the shyt they be doing is really odd or way out there and then they'll retcon it all over again lol.
It's just funny when this dude
78fc4b42dc30c49043a7c4b9f602f613

Is on some ghostrider power level shyt now...I'm intrigued tbh

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This is a very unpopular opinion but this King in Black shyt is some of the worse Spider-Man relates stories in the character's history. Eddie Brock is the worse he's even been. Its like a Venom fan boy, raised in the 90s, was given creative control of the symbiote story lines. That black snot when from being a freaky alien to being a sliver of some multi-dimensional deity who predates the concept of nothingness:what:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This is a very unpopular opinion but this King in Black shyt is some of the worse Spider-Man relates stories in the character's history. Eddie Brock is the worse he's even been. Its like a Venom fan boy, raised in the 90s, was given creative control of the symbiote story lines. That black snot when from being a freaky alien to being a sliver of some multi-dimensional deity who predates the concept of nothingness:what:
Yeah it was more Spider-Man adjacent dikk sucking.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I tried to learn more when I heard the necrosword is very important and Jesus that rabbit hole is deep and confusing as fukk. And just insane power scaling and history for the sake of badassery.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:
If it makes money
Run with it
And things like this happens all the time

I was raised on spider man and Mary Jane being married and some EIC who was raised on Gwen Stacy ended there marriage in the dumbest way possible

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Weird. I know you have to be creative with comics because these characters been around for decades but some of the shyt they be doing is really odd or way out there and then they'll retcon it all over again lol.

The reason why Superman is so OP is because he's the oldest superhero. At first he didn't fly. Just leaped tall buildings.. in a single bound.

Same with Batman. Almost as old as Super. And can do pretty much anything by now.

Power creep is THE problem with all this super power shyt. From comics to DBZ.

Venom been around long enough to start picking up heavy plot armor and powers.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah this run of venom comics was pretty dope

but the gods stuff gets a bit too much once they go into Null’s origins and that Bedlam dude

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I've been thinking of blind buying the KiB omnibus, but I don't know now. :damn:

I'm likely gonna grab the Cates omni, hopefully before next month comes, and was gonna grab KiB too.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Venom being a mid tier strength, street based villain/anti-hero >>> this bullshyt

Same fukking thing happened to Spawn, another McFarlane creation. Al simmons went from a high ranking demon general who could potentially take out one of the Princes of Hell or an Archangel with GREAT difficulty to fukking SOLOING GOD AND SATAN at the SAME TIME. And then he starts bullying Eldritch gods and Mother Nature herself too :mjlol:

Marvel and DC both have this ugly fetish of making everyone cosmic/outerversal level

Last edited: