It's probable JESUS handed out FADES

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'll post a few scripture that somewhat backs up my theory

-
When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!”:mjlit: His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.”
John 2:13‭-‬17 NIV
John 2:13-17 When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he | New International Version (NIV) | Download The Bible App Now

My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline, and do not resent his rebuke, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.
Proverbs 3:11‭-‬12 NIV
Proverbs 3:11-12 My son, do not despise the LORD’s discipline, and do not resent his rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in. | New International Version (NIV) | Download The Bible App Now

The Lord’s curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the righteous. He mocks proud mockers but shows favor to the humble and oppressed.
Proverbs 3:33‭-‬34 NIV
Proverbs 3:33-34 The LORD’s curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the righteous. He mocks proud mockers but shows favor to the humble and oppressed. | New International Version (NIV) | Download The Bible App Now

Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free.
Proverbs 11:21 NIV
Proverbs 11:21

Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.
Proverbs 13:24 NIV
Proverbs 13:24

------

Now in the Bible it always says "the pharisees were hating ass nikkas and tried to get Jesus but it was not his time so he escapes"..

:sas1:

It never says how..but you take an educated guess. He had goon Peter and Jesus was in shape and GOD in the flesh. Jesus had to stay alive long enough to be killed at the right time.

You know damn well he was whooping big time pharisee and degenerate ass that day in the temple and many times beforehand.

The bible says JESUS never sinned..true but or perhaps he did sin but his sin was washed away and covered when he was crucified???

But physical discipline and handing out fades isn't a sin.:sas2:

LORD FORGIVE ME IF THAT MAY BE BLASPHEMOUS..but just a though to consider :jbhmm:

GOD has no problem with dishing out physical discipline..I believe he sent some older breh to discipline me when I was getting cocky because of Jiu Jitsu..that was a rough sparring session(:mjgrin: )

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:camby: jesus is black

full