It's Sad Watching The Old Guard Go Out Because These New nikkas Ain't Really Exciting Like That...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Melo can stay healthy, he might make noise.

The problem is, the NBA hasn’t really tried to promote the new players outside of Wemby, and the Spurs sucked so much that it was a chore to do so.

And some players aren’t really marketable. SGA is top 5 or close to it, but isn’t being promoted.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
they say wemby is exciting but he's like 8 feet tall. everything he does is just like :manny: ok you're a giant.

Jalen Green is exciting but he's too inconsistent. but the rest of them are just 3 pt chuckers and have 0 flair.
Another thing with Wemby even though he's great, and going to continue to be going forward. As great as he is, the audience over here isn't really gonna gravitate towards him like that because he's foreign. There's a ceiling for a non-American, dominating on the court just isn't enough.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I love it, get these old nikkas up outta here. :camby:

It’s always gonna be a league run by the young healthy and talented and these young dudes out here eliminating ereybody. The guys we love they had their time but I’m ready for the next batch of greats. Jokic looking posed to run the league for the next 5 years anyway so I’m intrigued to see where he’ll end up on the all time list and if anybody will be able to stop him.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Melo can stay healthy, he might make noise.

The problem is, the NBA hasn’t really tried to promote the new players outside of Wemby, and the Spurs sucked so much that it was a chore to do so.

And some players aren’t really marketable. SGA is top 5 or close to it, but isn’t being promoted.
Funny because I think SGA could have that Travis Scott type stan base.

KD & Dame should go write more wraps maybe a joint album
Bron should go drop more bad movies
Steph should go shoot the club up some more

Edit: I forgot SGA is Canadian nvm @Box Factory :lolbron:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I was just on another board saying this is turning into a "changing of the guard" playoffs. These new kids don't have the draw really, but its long overdue. Almost being done in spectacular fashion
besides Lebron and Curry, who from this past generation was a draw?

and Curry became a draw in his 6th season

Wemby is already 4th in jersey sales

i think he'll be a draw

just gotta find another person.

fundamentally, it should be Zion. This should have been his playoffs to shine against okc, but the basketball gods are evil with that injury in the last game

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
OUTSIDE OF ANT AND JA OF COURSE.

KAWHI/PG COMBINED FOR 18 PTS TONIGHT.

STEPH MISSED THE PLAYOFFS.

BRON GETTING SWEPT AGAIN.

KD LAST HURRAH WAS THE
TOE ON THE LINE.

DAME AND GIANNIS
GOT fukkED UP ACHILLES.

JIMMY KNEE fukkED UP.

:devil:
:evil:

:comeon:Ain't nothin exciting about them three nyggas (Kawhi, PG, Butler) that SGA doesn't provide,

Giannis ain't even 30 yet and isn't part of the old guard. Mf'er just injury prone at the worst times for the past 5 years, and miraculously recovered in their title run.

Zion is a more exciting version of him tbh but similarly Zion is also injury prone at the worst cotdamn times.

Ultimately you have Ant (personality), Ja (personality), and Wemby (freak show) as the substitutes for James, Curry, and KD. Not saying they'll have the careers of them or the reception.

Then you have a slew of young guards in that Dame category (Donovan, Trae, Fox, Haliburton, etc) who may or may not pop off in the long run

Last edited: