Its Scary hours in BK but still posted on the block like Giannis - Nets vs Bucks Thread

Who wins?

• Nets in 4

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Nets in 5

Votes: 33 14.4%
  • Nets in 6

Votes: 74 32.3%
  • Nets in 7

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Bucks in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucks in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucks in 6

Votes: 46 20.1%
  • Bucks in 7

Votes: 34 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
That's for sure on the coach too, likely more than Brook. You had a timeout to tell everyone the time left on the shot clock and let everyone know the situation. You get the ball you can't pass it unless there's a guy ready to take the shot after catch right away
I see this a lot, and even Bud took the blame, BUT…you REALLY think Bud didn’t tell the huddle there were 2 seconds left? You really think that happened? No shot. Even Middleton said that he’s sure that Brook was told. It was just a brain fart plain and simple. Almost cost us the season, but blaming the coach is way too easy, atleast in spots like this. No chance he didn’t bring it up in the huddle.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Coming off missing a season with a injury he missed a bunch of games this season with injuries. Let’s see how he bounces back next year but he is probably going to need load management going forward to keep from more injuries

2 injuries. A hamstring & a thigh bruise. Other games was because of COVID-19.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I see this a lot, and even Bud took the blame, BUT…you REALLY think Bud didn’t tell the huddle there were 2 seconds left? You really think that happened? No shot. Even Middleton said that he’s sure that Brook was told. It was just a brain fart plain and simple. Almost cost us the season, but blaming the coach is way too easy, atleast in spots like this. No chance he didn’t bring it up in the huddle.
I didnt know those details...how fukked up Brooks brain was that he did the one thing he shouldnt have done tho ? lol

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I didnt know those details...how fukked up Brooks brain was that he did the one thing he shouldnt have done tho ? lol
I still can’t believe that KD shot wasn’t a 3 lol. That fits our narrative so perfectly, with all the shyt we’ve been through. Brook doing that bullshyt and losing on that shot. That toe on the line is a dangerous thing, cause it gives me real hope lol.

Menna

All Star
Daps
With a hurt Harden and 33 yr old Griffen KD almost wins a series by himself ... crazy

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought PJ Tucker played KD good as anybody can.KD's just fukking unstoppable.Some of the fouls he got against PJ was bogus, tho.Not the one he fouled out on.He let Blake troll him into that one.Or the one where he was going for a rebound and crashed into KD.Those 2 were legit.The other 4 were iffy az fukk.
I do think the bucks for the most part playeD KD better than the previous games . They did enough to tire him out