It's still queer Panther and the sea mexicans but BP 2 might be a top 3 superhero movie of all time and Namor is GOATED

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You might be right, I don't even remember the kiss they had and outside of that, no gay shyt in the movie but let me ask you this without equating gay rights to black rights. Is it wrong for gay people to want representation just like we wanted representation in the 60s and prior and after?
This is my issue. Gay people exist and they watch a lot of the same shyt everyone else watches. Why wouldn't you expect to see gay people in film, television, ads etc? They spend money...a lot of money in fact. For people who say they're over represented...by that logic so are black people. Population percentage shouldn't dictate how many of "x minority" is seen on screen.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Man, I just saw the movie, and folks were talking about the lesbians as if it was a big storyline. One just tapped the other on the head damn near 2 and a half hours into the movie
See how the internet be fooling nikkas. That's why all these pro black nikkas I be side-eying cause like they will say don't support some TV show cause they got a black gay character in it but he's only there for like 2 seconds

Even in this thread nikkas were hating https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mic...earning-her-character-was-queer.941203/unread

Again I'll admit I was wrong and nothing was pushing no gay agenda

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Man, I just saw the movie, and folks were talking about the lesbians as if it was a big storyline. One just tapped the other on the head damn near 2 and a half hours into the movie
As usual the internet makes a mountain out of a molehill. Like you said it was just a little line said by a minor character to another minor character near the damn end of the movie.

You'd think that all the lines in this movie were spoken by women, none of the male characters had any input at all, shuri was wenching, and everyone was gay based on the hysteria fueled by people who ain't even see it. I never go into movies with expectations, that way I can come to my own conclusions partially because the lunacy of social media has destroyed nuance and independent thought.

I'm buying this shyt on home video when it comes out, and I'll be at theaters for part three. The team did their thing with this movie, especially the special effects staff. Visually it was a big improvement over the first one and as long as this one keeps bringing in money during its theatrical run, they'll put even more into the third film.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
See how the internet be fooling nikkas. That's why all these pro black nikkas I be side-eying cause like they will say don't support some TV show cause they got a black gay character in it but he's only there for like 2 seconds

Even in this thread nikkas were hating https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mic...earning-her-character-was-queer.941203/unread

Again I'll admit I was wrong and nothing was pushing no gay agenda

I at least thought it was a love scene. It was a 2 second pat in a 3 hour movie