It’s time again dragon brehs….Dragon ball Super: Super hero Out on Blu Ray/Streaming!

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Again...DB, DBZ, DBS is low vibrational thinking anime. Bleach is too. And imma fan off all series...but I noticed DBfans arent the smartest in the room and shows by how much jocks, thugs and general losers of black society champions DB. Im dead srs....the other anime seems to have a cult following if high vibration critical thinking viewers. No hate....
This goofy ass nikka really in here championing NARUTO as some higher brow intellectual shyt :mjlol:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This goofy ass nikka really in here championing NARUTO as some higher brow intellectual shyt :mjlol:

Compared to DB series...it is....stop it lol.

Again...Imma fan of One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, and all DB series....

Yall being intellectually dishonest in here.

DB is cheap fast food and Naruto is Creole Cuisine...yall taste budsqualify for Obamacare as prereq for being low vibrational critical thinkers...I blame DB for turning yall brians to mush.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Compared to DB series...it is....stop it lol.

Again...Imma fan of One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, and all DB series....

Yall being intellectually dishonest in here.

DB is cheap fast food and Naruto is Creole Cuisine...yall taste budsqualify for Obamacare as prereq for being low vibrational critical thinkers...I blame DB for turning yall brians to mush.
If Dragon Ball is McDonalds then Naruto is Hardee's :mjlol:

Actin all enlightened over got damn Naruto like it's Evangelion and shyt :russ:

Daps
No..it didnt....imma fan of all these series...I just dont see why the ingnorant and lame think DB anything is Anime gold...but I dont have low critical thinking skills.
Buddy, you’re over here talking about “thugs” and the dregs of black society over a cartoon. Take your nerdy c00n ass to ***** or something :heh:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Buddy, you’re over here talking about “thugs” and the dregs of black society over a cartoon. Take your nerdy c00n ass to ***** or something :heh:
So we gon act like the neighborhood thugs wasmt tuned in on the block for DBZ?

WE GON LIE TO OURSELVES NOW?

Clearly that has you in teezy.

I know beacoup thugs and gangbangers and they all watched DBZ. Some of the meanest, toughest thugs watched DBZ with impunity. The basletball courts and dice game woild have beacoup DBZ banter.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
So we gon act like the neighborhood thugs wasmt tuned in on the block for DBZ?

WE GON LIE TO OURSELVES NOW?

Clearly that has you in teezy.

I know beacoup thugs and gangbangers and they all watched DBZ. Some of the meanest, toughest thugs watched DBZ with impunity. The basletball courts and dice game woild have beacoup DBZ banter.
breh dragon ball is universally dope

not this "Americans are into deeper anime now" shyt you trying to run with:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If we gon be honest Naruto shyts on DB, DBZ, DBS storyline wise and battles. There was actually strategy used in them ninja fights.

DB is for people who still read using their fingers.

Naruto failed making Madara turn trans tho.
This is straight cap breh

Naruto fell off after the pain arc, and was complete garbage after that point. It was good as a story about a failure like Naruto overcoming the odds, but then you find out he's actually the most broken overpowered ninja to ever exist and it completely renders his background useless.

The fight with neji becomes meaningless when it's revealed that Naruto's father was one of the greatest ninjas in existence, his mother comes from a clan that gives Naruto a ridiculous amount of chakra reserves, host of the strongest tailed beast, and literally the reincarnation of the man who created Shinobi.

The fillers were 10x worse than DragonBall z fillers. The strategies used in fights were cool except for the fact that they would stop and monolog their strategy in excruciating detail.

Then the twist that aliens were behind everything was the most God awful endings ever.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
breh dragon ball is universally dope

not this "Americans are into deeper anime now" shyt you trying to run with:mjlol:

DBZ is really is a good anime...it just aint better than Naruto.

I lile shows that leave me thinking and coming up with theories. I dont like my information spoon fed to me. Flush it out.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin

Naruto fell off after the pain arc, and was complete garbage after that point. It was good as a story about a failure like Naruto overcoming the odds, but then you find out he's actually the most broken overpowered ninja to ever exist and it completely renders his background useless.

The fight with neji becomes meaningless when it's revealed that Naruto's father was one of the greatest ninjas in existence, his mother comes from a clan that gives Naruto a ridiculous amount of chakra reserves, host of the strongest tailed beast, and literally the reincarnation of the man who created Shinobi.

The fillers were 10x worse than DragonBall z fillers. The strategies used in fights were cool except for the fact that they would stop and monolog their strategy in excruciating detail.

Then the twist that aliens were behind everything was the most God awful endings ever.
Goku is a Mary Sue tho..

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
So what?

DragonBall never tried to be deeper than what it was, it was just dumb action. Naruto fell off trying to be deeper than it actually was.
DUMB ACTION....thats the point Im tryna make in why Naruto is better.

But Im done debating for tonight. I wish yall brothers a safe night and wonderful rest to you and yalls. See yall Black men in the morning.

Deuces

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This ruined the series for me… Naruto was a top tier anime/manga throughout Part 1 but by the time the Pain Saga was over, you could tell Kishimoto was just winging it.

Rock Lee deserved better.

Last edited: