It’s time again dragon brehs….Dragon ball Super: Super hero Out on Blu Ray/Streaming!

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don’t hear you though. It’s criminal the way the western world slept on One Piece.

As much as we all rock with Dragonball for its influence, let’s be real—we all know Toriyama was just making that whole storyline up as he went along.
One Piece is a way better-planned series with tighter worldbuilding and the goat foreshadowing of any series. The side characters get way more shine in One Piece compared to DB/Z.

…But cats are still going to claim Dragonball as the GOAT series just because that’s the only joint they’ve seen.
One Piss stans :mjlol: little brother syndrome

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I'm hearing around that apparently its present day cell, allegedly Krillin and Trunks didn't completely destroy fetus Cell when they blew up the underground lab and I guess Dr Hedo found it and worked on it....its still hearsay and no one is certain tho
Let's just say piccolo isn't the only one who got a pigment change. I'll leave it at that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One Piss stans :mjlol: little brother syndrome
Front like you're too cool for the bestselling manga of ALL TIME, brehs :umad:

kthucl0njns81.jpg

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I'm hearing around that apparently its present day cell, allegedly Krillin and Trunks didn't completely destroy fetus Cell when they blew up the underground lab and I guess Dr Hedo found it and worked on it....its still hearsay and no one is certain tho
I wonder how they gon make cell strong enough to compete with post-ToP gohan tho:francis: